Fable 3

I saw Donald on my cruise ship. I go to where I suspect he is, the Lido restaurant, eating brownies, on deck 9. Sure enough, there he is, tearing away violently at the chocolaty, gooey goodness.

I decide not to let him see me, make it a surprise, perhaps! I hide behind the drink bar.

I can't help but think how exceedingly gorgeous he appears eating away violently at that brownie. I smile.

"Hi, there HON!"

CRAP! HE SAW ME!

 "Hey, are you a fan of mine?" He asks me. 

"No" I say, obviously lying. He's slim thick with his cute ass, and he knows it!

"Now, I understand you want to meet me and all of that. But on this vacation, I want to enjoy it, without all of the insults. So, don't bother me again. Thank you, sweet cheeks!" He flashes me a yellow smile, and I feel myself blushing. I am so embarrassed!

I start to spy on him.

He gets up off his saggy, lazy and goes to get a burger. Right after 15 double chocolate brownies? No wonder he's had three different wives.

After he gets his burger, he walks up the steps to the higher decks.

Then, out of nowhere, he falls into the pool with a huge slapping noise! All the kids start running for their lives, and a couple slip here and there.

Virtually everybody evacuated the top deck, except for the Trump supporters. (There were only two)

They attempted to get him out of the pool, but he was too fat. He ended up getting out by himself. (WOW! GR8 JOB DONALD!)

The two supporters clap. 

*cut to Donald on his oceanfront porch*

I look down from the mini golf playing deck, and see Donald looking out over the ocean. He looks very peaceful.

A few moments later, out steps a crew member. "Ready to go down, Donald?" He says mysteriously.

"HU-!" Donald doesn't get to finish.

He gets hammered in the head by a mini golf club. DOWN GOES DONALD! I watch him hurtle into the ocean, and succumb.

Everybody heard a faint splashing noise, and they look to see who or what fell. When they saw Donald's corn hair wig floating, they all started applauding.

From then on, every night, they worship the man who sent Donald Trump plummeting to his death.

Moral- If you are Donald Trump, don't go on a cruise. Because this will surely happen to you!