Prologue

It was a cold and stormy night in Arendelle. Nobody was outside, lights were off and everyone was fast asleep. Well, except for a dozen of men who were out on the lake. They were looking for something or someone for the most part.

"Vernon, let's called it a day," One of the men shouted over the winds! They were in separate rowing boats. "The storm's getting worse every minute!"

"We're not leaving this lake until we find him Franz," Vernon replied! The group continued to search. Their only means of finding him was by throwing an anchor down into the water and hope they get something. Suddenly, one man threw his anchor down and got something to latch onto. It was heavy. It must've been it.

"I got him," He shouted! "Come quickly, I found him." The other men rowed over to the boat. Two men hopped onto the other boat to help lift up the anchor. They got it out of the water and put it onto the boat. They were shocked.

"It's... It's Hans," one man said. Indeed it was Hans. His body was burned and torn up. The men could see the wounds on his head and body. His clothes were torn up as well.

"Let's get him back to Uncle Diablo quickly," Vernon ordered. The group went back home. They docked into the port of the Southern Isles, Hans' home. The group carried the body all the way to Professor Diablo, a scientist that has worked on the Southern Isles for nearly thirty years and the Uncle of Hans.

"Uncle Diablo, we found him," Franz said.

"Good," Diablo said. "Place him on that table over there. I have a plan."

"What're you going to do?"

"I'm going to rebuild him."

A few hours later. Diablo was complete with the reconstruction. I turned on a machine that had wires connected to it and to Hans' chest. He pulled the switch and volts jolted through the wires and into Hans. It caused a loud boom in the process. Diablo turned off the machine and removed the wires and components from Hans.

"Hans," Diablo said? Hans slowly opened his eyes and saw the men.

"My Br-Brothers," Hans said faintly.

"Yes Hans," Vernon said. "We're your brothers."

Hans looked at his robotized body. "What happened to me?"

"You were killed by a saiyan," Diablo replied.

"Saiyan. Of course." Hans became angry. "We'll kill him this time, and we won't fail.

"Any plans," Vernon asked?

"Yes. Where's Jurgen?"

"I'm right here," Jurgen said walking up to Hans.

"I need you to find the dragon balls." The next night, The brothers managed to find all of the dragon balls and summoned the dragon, Shenron.

"You've collected the seven dragon balls," Shenron said. "Now state your wish."

"Shenron, I wish to have my brother resurrected," Hans stated.

"Very well then." Shenron's eyes began to glow bright red. A glowing orb appeared in front of Hans. The orb began to change into a person. It morphed into a brute, muscular man with glowing green hair.

Hans let out an evil laugh. "Yes! Welcome home Broly!!!"