A moment for reflection

Start from the beginning

"It was the way he looked at Tinneuth which touched me. I was in the sewing room for the last fitting when your father came in. He seemed to be greatly surprised when he saw Tinnueth. He probably thought that she had already returned to her chamber. Your father watched her for some time and she did not notice his presence until he wiped a tear from her face."

Legolas had approached Esteleth and looked at her anxiously.

"Why did she cry?"

"Your father has asked her the same question. Tinnueth simply said that she was happy. And your father looked so peaceful in this moment."

Legolas looked relieved.

"It was about time. In this kingdom we have been through a lot, thanks to the foul mood of my father. His grief was always noticeable for us. But he has always denied it. I hope that all will be better."

Esteleth nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, and once he returns to his position as king, we visit my home to the north."

The prince nodded in agreement.

"But we will still need my father's consent."

Esteleth frowned playfully.

"Why do we need his approval? You are the prince and we just do what we want."

Legolas arched a brow at her and grinned.

"We do what we want?"

Esteleth nodded firmly, "What can your father do? Be honest, can he stop us?"

"And what if I do not want to go against my father's will?"

Esteleth smiled.

"We do what I want. You have nothing to say," she said, as she tried to remain serious.

Legolas expression was amused.

"What did you just say?"

Esteleth grinned at him.

"Yes, my prince regent?"

Legolas grabbed her by the arms and pushed her against the wall.

"A bit more respect would be appropriate, don't you think," he said with a hoarse voice.

Esteleth smiled cheeky and Legolas claimed her lips in a passionate kiss. His mouth began to ravage hers and Esteleth could not help but return his kiss with equal passion. His large hands roamed over her body before he picked her up. Esteleth wrapped her legs around his waist and Legolas grabbed her butt and pulled her close. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth and nibbled on it before his tongue danced with hers. Esteleth pressed her body against his and her fingers ran through his silver blond hair. Legolas moaned quietly and squeezed her butt, sinking slowly down to his knees.

Her breath trembled when his lips brushed over the subtle skin of her neck. His heated breath on her skin gave her shivers. Legolas nibbled on her neck before he turned them around with a swift move. He laid Esteleth on the floor. She didn't feel the cold floor underneath her body. The heat which rushed through her body was fiery hot and her body began to betray her. Her trembling legs wrapped around his waist and she pulled him down onto her. Legolas began to grind his loins into hers and claimed her lips in another passionate kiss.
The prince growled out when he heard a knock on his door. This was utterly untimely. Or wasn't it? Esteleth grabbed hold of his arms and tried to keep him in place but the prince slowly lifted his body off of hers. He gave her a peck on her lips.

"I am sorry," he said.

Esteleth growled out in frustration but quickly stood up and tugged on her dress when Legolas approached the door. She recognized Galion's voice.