Chapter 22

You sit down in your seat, your hands covering your face. Vincent  blindly finds his way to his desk and picks up random papers. He clears his throat, acting all professional.

"My name is...Mr. Guy." He says. You bang your head on the desk. Students turn to look at you. Jeff sits behind you, and taps on your shoulder.

"Is he serious?" He whispers. You shrug.

"Don't ask me...and please put your legs under the desk." You say as you wrinkle your nose at Jeff's bare feet. Why didn't he wear shoes? He smirks but does what you asked.

"Today we will practice the art of...um...literature." Vincent stutters. You bang your head on the desk once more. You raise your hand, hoping to save this enteral disaster. Vincent looks at you, not knowing what to do. You sigh as you speak up.

"Mr. Guy, I need to talk to you in private. We do things differently around here, like for example: you call on someone when their hand is raised." You say with a slight hiss. You get up, look at the class, and bow apologetically. "Excuse us, he's my cousin who just got a new job here as a sub. You understand right? He's from another country."

You push Vincent out of the room under the gazes of several students. You breath heavily as you finally get him away from the class. "What the hell are you doing? Have you ever went to school?"

"I dropped out." He says. You roll your eyes.

"Obviously." You say. "Jeff is doing a better job than you right now, and he is bad at almost everything except killing and acting immaturely."

"Harsh." Vincent says, trying to look hurt. A teacher passes by, and you pretend to cringe.

"I'm so sorry, Mister. I promise to never cheat again in class." You say, trying to look upset. The teacher nods slightly before going out of sight. You sigh of relief. "Let's go back."

"Wait, doesn't the bell ring in two minutes?" Vincent says, pointing to the clock.

"Yes, but I still have another seven classes. And you have to teach the same class back there until three. Good luck!" You give a devilish grin as you wave and head to your next class. You pull Jeff along, since he is your bodyguard for every class.