Chapter 4 - Confess

*Pinkie Pie's POV*
I looked y/n in the eyes. I don't know what it is but.....she is the one, I know it.
When she walked in Ponyville, there was something about her. About the way her mane was, her (skin/fur color) glistened....she was just... Amazing.... It was like everything in time slowed down.
After I talked to her, I was really shaky. I hoped she didn't think I was weird....I told Rainbow, Fluttershy, Rarity, AJ, and Twilight about her and how amazing she was.
Of course, at the beginning of the party, Rainbow had to pretty much blurt out how I felt....I hope y/n doesn't hate me. I love her too much to have her hate me.
Once the dance was over, I took her outside. I was gonna tell her, I just didn't want my friends (mostly Rainbow) to tease me if I'm acting weird.
She followed me outside and I smiled, looking her in the eyes. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled in the sun like diamonds and her hair only slightly blew in the wind. I would give up eating cakes for this mare...
*back to you*
You followed Pinkie Pie outside and once you stopped, you noticed her stare at you. You blushed a little and turned, waiting for Pinkie to respond.
"Y/n....I called you out here for a reason.... I just....I need to tell you something...."
Your heart raced. 'She's not....asking you out, is she?' You thought, blushing.
"I was wondering if you would-" she began. You couldn't resist. You pressed your lips against hers, hoping that she would accept it.