Chapter 2 - Introduction

You were shocked. Your mouth was open, as you held the bag inside your mouth.
"W-what...?" You looked around. Almost everyone you have ever seen in Ponyville was there. Pinkie Pie was the only one you actually knew, only because she was the first one to greet you.
"It's a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party! Seeeeee?" She said, pointing at an overhead banner. A goofy grin spread on her face. She was so pretty... You blushed a little bit but shook it off.
"Uhhh....thanks I guess...." You said shyly.
A group of people came up next to her. One was a purple allicorn with pink and light purple stupes in her mane. The next was a white unicorn with a dark purple mane. There were two pegasai, one being cyan with a rainbow mane and the other being a pale yellow with a pink mane. There was also an earth pony who wore a hat and kept her hair in a loose ponytail.
"Oh, hi guys! This is y/n! The pony I was talking about!"
"Yeah, yeah. You wouldn't STOP talking about her!" The cyan pony remarked. Pinkie's cheeks darkened slightly.
"W-well, that's Rainbow Dash." She stuttered pointing at the cyan pony who was standing proudly.
"The one and only!" She exclaimed.
"That is Fluttershy. She's a little hard to get to but once you do, it's impossible to not become attached to her!" Pinkie giggled.
"I-i'm really not all that great..." Fluttershy said, obviously flattered.
"This is Applejack! She and her family owns the Apple Acres Farm!" The pony with the hat tilted her hat and smiled at you.
"That's Rarity! She is THE BEST at fashion. She can make anything look good."
"Oh, Pinkie." Rarity blushed, looking flattered.
"And this is-"
"Princess Twilight Sparkle." You cut off, bowing.
"T-that's not necessary. You don't need to bow." Twilight replied. You got up and nodded. Once you turned, Pinkie Pie was gone.
"Whose ready to party!?" You heard a mare scream. The room ignited with yells of all sorts of mares, stallions, colts, and fillies.
"Hit it, Vinyl!" And with that, your house lit up with dubstep.