Chapter 3: More Work

"And we're back with the beautiful miss Ariana Grande," the interviewer said.

"Hi guys," I smiled as I put on my headphones.

"Okay Ariana I'm sure everyone at home is also dying to know, tell us about you joining the Believe tour with Justin Bieber," she smirked.

"Well since we are both managed by Scooter, Scooter thought it'd be a good idea if I toured with him since I recently launched my album Yours Truly so I could get used to performing in larger crowds and to get more known in the singing industry," I informed.

"Wow, now I heard that your album Yours Truly took 3 years to make is that true?"

"Yeah. In the beginning I had a good set of songs but I wasn't really happy with them since my label had told me to sing bubblegum pop songs. I was more into the R&B soulful songs so I had to start again and change everything. I just wanted everything to be perfect!" I giggled.

"And trust me honey it is! I played your album now so many times while I'm driving to work! Ok so before we take twitter questions that you're fans sent in, I want you to tell us how you manage your long distance relationship why Jai Brooks," she smirked.

Although I was asked this a million times, I answered," Well it all depends how much you really like the person, see if you don't really like the person you aren't really going to try to maintain this kind distance relationship but me and Jai try to make it work and we're constantly texting and skype chatting so it all works out and we are coping," I smiled thinking about Jai.

"And you guys are adorable! Now we asked the listeners at home to send in questions at our twitter page so why don't we answer a few?" After answering a few cliche twitter questions we were all done. I said goodbye to my fans and walked out with Stephanie and my mom. As I was leaving I heard the radio station play my hit song The Way.

"So what's next?" I asked drinking some water that my mom handed me.

"Well now we're going to meet up with Scooter to discuss your track list for the Believe Tour," Stephanie replied and I nodded.

*

We walked into the headquarters of the music label and up to a receptionist.

"Hi we're here to meet Scooter we have a meeting with him set at this time," Stephanie showed the receptionist our passes, and followed her to Scooters office.

As we walked in I saw Scooter sitting at the end of the table a long with the one and only,Justin Bieber. I suddenly felt really nervous. This was the second time I was meeting Justin, the first time being in the old television show I use to star in, Victorious. But now, he was really intimidating. Not in a bad way, but because he's so talented and famous.

Scooter immediately stood up Justin doing the same after. "Hi nice to see you guys again," Scooter greeted shaking our hands. Justin then introduced himself and did the same.

"Hi I'm Ariana," I grinned. I had to admit that he got way more attractive than he was since I met him.

"Yeah, I remember you, plus Scooter has told me a lot about you," Justin said making everyone laugh and Scooter blush.

"Ok so Ariana you are going on after Cody Simpson and before Justin so approximately you can choose six songs from your album to perform," Scooter informed me. After debating a bit with Stephanie and my mom, we agreed on:

1) Baby I

2) Lovin' It

3) You will Never Know

4) Tattooed Heart

5) Piano

6) The Way.

"Ok Ariana we're all set now you have the next week to do rehearsals and get ready for tour, we will have your tour bus ready," Scooter mentioned after we had talked about what I was going to expect on tour.

"I get my own tour bus?!" I squealed causing everyone to laugh.

"Well obviously?" Stephanie scolded. This got me even more excited than I already was although I knew I would get homesick.

After the meeting I was able to go home and rest. I spent the rest of the night watching old classic films with Frankie and my mom. It wasn't a very good idea though since the next day I had to be up bright and early to go to rehearsals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Please let me know on the comments any feedback and please vote. Thank you- Steph :)