Once a potato always a potato

"Do it Emi!" I shouted as she flinched avoiding the dare.

We were playing truth or dare with our other 3 friends, Norma, Kane, and Elly.

I dated Emi to squeeze Kane's man Boobs. I don't get what's wrong with it. I do it all the time.

"Emi. Do. It." I said snatching her little innocent hand and smashed it against his cute little boob.

"Eeeeewwww!" Emi said shooting up from her bean bag, tripping, and running to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"Hahah she's still a potato."

"God Damnit Kai." Kane said like he does always when he's annoyed with me.

"I'm sorry babes. Anyway-" "No. Don't call me
That irrelevant shit." Kane said rolling his cute little eyes

I kissed his forehead him trying to fight the fact that he loves it. He's my boyfriend. Love him.

We've been dating for 10 years. We broke up once but got back together a week and a half later. He's my baby and he will always be. Sorry got a little into my emotions a little. Our child will be named chicken nugget and if not chicken nugget Zaire and Dallas.

I turned around to see flashing lights outside of my window. Shit. So I may be selling drugs to Africa.?? The cops have been after me for years.

Oh well time to go through the ol routine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So did you guys like it? Heheh I smuggle drugs into Africa😂😂😂

What if this was actually us in 10 years.

Heheh Emily touched man boobs xD