11

*party*

"Ugh ... i dnt know kung anong shoes ang bagay dto sa fringe dress ko. I might wear this gold gladiators or black stilletos." C lucy nasa loob ng closet nya. Habang ako nmn kanina pa naka ready. Its 7 in the evening and people start to arrive.

Habang hinihintay k matapos si Lucy. Tumayo ako sa kinauupuan ko and head towards the mirror. As i am looking through it i feel kindda strange sa sarili ko. Idk why... maybe the way i look tonight? I am wearing the dress that we bought earlier and pinatong ko ang leather jacket ko to look more sharp i guess. Since maikli lng ang sundress ko i put on black leggings and wore my black timberlands. I let my hair flowing... its dark shade of brown looks the same for the past 17 yrs of my life.
They said i got this beautiful hair from my dads genes lol. I never think about cutting it short.

"So what d u think scar?"  Si lucy biglang nalang sumulpot sa tabi ko at tumingin siya sa mirror.

"So You're calling me 'Scar' now."

"Well i've been thinking about it. Scarlett is so mouthful and besides you call me Lou sometimes... and Scar is a cool name." Paliwanag niya.

"U ready?" tumingin siya sakin. I just nodded as a response.

" let's make this night our bitch!"
We laughed. Yes i do have a strong feeling that we gonna own this night.
As we went out from her room. The music from downstairs started to blast. I want you to know that it's our time, you and me bleed the same light (zedd ft.Selena Gomez:I want you to know).
........ sinasabayan ko ang music sa isip ko its a bit catchy thats why hahhaha...

As we went down stairs.... it gets crowded here. There are people from our school and the rest idk. Lucy started talking to a bunch of girls na hindi ko kilala she introduced me.. and then i decided to walk away from them.... and found myself looking for Carter.

I saw Carter following Kylie and her minions at the side of the pool. They are in their bikinis. Siguradong malamig ang pool. I dont even know why Lucy invited them. Which i care less.

"Carter, can i talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure..wattup?"

"I....uh.... i just.." idk whats got into me.... maybe anxiety? D ko alam kung ano sasabihin kay Carter. And if i told him that i dnt know what to do around here he'll probably be stuck with me the rest of the night which hindi nmn siya mag eenjoy kung ganun.  I was wrong..... i think i suck tonight.

"You okay?" I looked at him...of course he knew whats happening to me. Ayoko lang lumala and ayoko mag alala sila sakin.

"Uhm...yeah , i'm Grand. I just thought kung pwd mahiram ung car keys mo? I just have to get out of here for a minute?"

"Saan ka nmn pupunta?" He's wearing his concerning face.

" i forgot to buy some condoms you know just to be sure i'll have safe sex." He knows that i'm being sarcastic.

" yeah whatever that is gross. I dnt want to hear---"

"Yo carter!" From the otherside of the swimming pool. Si Salvatore and the rest of the football team all wearing their varsity jackets. Carter lifted his right arms.as a response.

"Hey Scarlett" simpleng bati sakin ni Salvatore. Then nag usap na sila ni Carter something about a prank or whatsoever. Then there he was.  He's looking at me not in a creepy way....

Nung na confirm ko nang sakin tlga siya naka tingin... iniwas ko ang tingin ko sa kanya..... my cheeks are burning alright. So binulungan ko si Carter na punta lang ako ng kitchen.
Then bago pa siya magsalita..... i pushed myself into the crowd.