The "Battle"

You squinted through the snow, seeing a short, chubby figure that could only be Sans. He continued, "So, human, this has been... really fun. The joy of finding another puzzle lover, someone else who loves pancakes, and a really cool person. These feelings... they must be what you are feeling right now! I would love to be your friend..."

You smiled, your crush wanted to be friends with you? He paused, crushing your hopes, "No! I'm sorry but I can't, human. I must capture you! Then, I shall get the fame I utterly deserve. I must fight you, now!"

You sighed, feeling your soul leaving your body and appearing as a red heart in front of you. You felt a familiar warmth in your chest as it left, and Sans stood before you, hopping left to right. He smiled at you, "Prepare yourself, for I am about to use an attack!"

You looked at your options, choosing to ACT. You see the options to check him, insult him, or flirt with him. You could never insult him but just thinking about flirting with him made your face heat up, which was probably a good thing in this weather.

You chose to check him, and a message appeared before you, "Sans the Sansational 1 HP 1 ATK *The easiest enemy." Another message popped up a second later, "*Wants to capture you *Likes to say Mweh heh heh!"

 Well, that wasn't very informative. Sans let out a "Mweh heh heh!" and the attack began. Sans summoned some bones that you easily commanded your soul to go over. This would be so easy.

Sans smiled, "Alright, human! Good job, but now it's time for my special attack?"

Special attack? You shook your head, it couldn't be that hard if he only had 1 attack point. You chose to ACT again, choosing the only nice option left, flirting.

You took a deep breath, swallowed, and said, "Hey, Sans, did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you're an angel."

His eyes lit up, his cheeks turning a bright blue instantly, "Oh, um, wow! I guess this means we have to go on a date! Well, we can date later... after I capture you!"

You smiled, that went rather well, even though you felt like a moron. He summoned his second attack, and you almost fell to the floor, similar to your soul. Your soul had turned a tealish blue color, similar to San's eyes.

He summoned more bones, but no matter how hard you tried you could barely make it over them. It felt like suddenly your soul was affected by gravity. Maybe this fight was going to be a bit harder than you thought.

Every turn you had you flirted with him, until an annoying dog stole his "very cool regular attack". You covered up your mouth, trying to stifle a laugh. He let out an adorable "hmph"and crossed his arms, "No matter, I'll just use a very weak special attack."

You flirted with him one more time but he simply repeated, "We can date later! Now I must capture you."

His attack was a bunch of bones, several more than usual. Just as you thought it was over, an attack of bones that read, "Papy is Cool". He laughed after, "Mweh heh heh! But I am still cool also." 

You smiled as his name turned yellow. He paused, "Human, it is obvious that you can't defeat me... so I shall spare you."

You pressed MERCY and then spared Sans. He smiled, "So, human, would you like to be friends with me, the very cool Sans?"

You saw a message saying *Yes or *No. You almost automatically hit yes, and he let out a small squeal. He hopped up and down, "Thank you human! I look forward to our date in the near future. Oh, let me get out of your way now. I'll be waiting at Papy and I's house if you would like to date!"

You followed him to his house, already too excited for the date to wait any longer.

(But you guys will have to 😉)