Chapter 11 (Final Chapter)

"This dress is too revealing Eomma!" You complaint since that dress was too tight and it reveal your bare back. "No, it look good on you. But if you insist we'll buy another one." She said showing other dress with flowery theme and a shining small stones were there and it fits on your body very well. You choose that and next we went to Victoria secret store and Eomonim chose a very sexy outfit for you to wear on the first night together with Baekhyun as a wife. You was shy but you just accept it cause she forced you to.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun choose a very nice black tuxedo with Abbuji and Appa. "Appa, is this ok? It looks good on me and making me handsome." He said cheekily and do a wink on the mirror seeing his handsome face. "Everything you wear looks great on you, now it's for us. Come on Soo, we'll try this hanbok it looks good for us the old ones! Haha" Mr.Byun said and dragging Mr.Lee to the hanbok sections and Baekhyun left there alone choosing his outfits. After 15 minutes deciding the outfits he decide to take the black one and Mr.Byun payed.

Then, after one by one store they went in they stopped at a man inner wear sections. "Yah Baekhyun come here, this underwear look nice if you wear it on the first night. I bet Jihyunie will like it." Mr.Lee said and Baekhyun blushed red. He took it and Mr.Lee bought that for him. First time, his boss buying things for him as a future-son-in-law.

After all the tiring days, 2 days left for the wedding. Haneul unni and BaekBom Oppa already prepared the invitations and they invited the artist in SM too. "Babe, I'm missing you like crazy!" Baekhyun said through the phone you have picked up earlier, "just wait and only 2 days left, and I'm scared." You said and Baekhyun giggle. "Don't worry I'll be your husband right? I can't wait, yes!" He said and shout on the phone. "Ah, your breaking my ear." "Sorry." He said and suddenly someone ended the call.

"What?" Baekhyun said and saw his mom taking the phone, "don't call Jihyun now, and packed your things, your going to your honeymoon on Sunday." Mrs.byun said and he ran off upstairs and grab his bag and get ready for the honeymoon.

....................

2 days passed and today is Saturday, the wedding took place on a church and you was waiting in a room with your gowns and sitting on a bench like thing and your parents came in. "I can't believe my daughter is going to be married now that I have found her, he haven't even go to a family vacations. I'm gonna miss you." Appa said and Eomma started to cry and Appa cried too, he hug each other and they went out to greet the guests.

"Oh my best friend is so beautiful!" You heard a voice and that was EunMi, she came with Suho and other EXO members they all shouts and take a family photo with you. You smiled to bright because you know that today will be your best day ever in your life. "Congrats Jihyunie, I'll miss you being my neighbor." EunMi said and hug you, "don't worry I'll be your neighbor." Suho spoke up and you glared at him.

"Congrats" was heard all over the room cause EXO was shouting here and there, then the time came where, your dad and you hold hands together and the door open. "Remember me always daughter, I'll be by your side in any matter." Appa said and your tears fell little by little.

"Don't cry my princess, you'll always be my princess forever and ever." He said and wiped your tears with his hands. The door opens and everyone look back and clap their hands. Baekhyun smiled brightly and on the other side your Eomma broke down crying with EXO members and Eomonim cause they feel like they have too. Your dad gave your hands to Baekhyun and he smiled, "don't be nervous." Baekhyun whisper and he holds your hands tight and sweat was all over our hands. After the boring stuffs the priest closed the book and take his glass out.

"Do you Byun Baekhyun take Lee Jihyun as your wife no matter what happens throughout your life and history?" "Yes, I do." "And do you Lee Jihyun take Byun Baekhyun as a husband throughout your life and hardships?" "Yes, I do." "You may kissed the bride." The priest said and Baekhyun slowly and passionately kiss you. Then, everyone stand up and clapped.

After the ceremony, they all moved to the receptions and sat on the table with their own names on it and you change your dress to a comfy black dress which shows your bare back and that dress Eomonim chose herself and bought it. You and Baekhyun walked to each table and said thank you and BaekHyun's hands was too protective he put his hands on your bare back each time when a man server had to pass by incase he saw her back.

"Yo, did you guys enjoyed?" Baekhyun asked and D.O,Xiumin and Chen burp out loudly, we all laugh together and ChanYeol took a picture of all of us and post it on SNS, a total internet person. "The food was delicious like ever!" Suho Oppa said and Sehun gulp down the bubble tea special request by him on the wedding day.

After the tired wedding day, you and Baekhyun drove to the new house near EXO dorm. It was really beautiful you can say that it was really your dream house, "Wah..I can't believe is this our house?" You said entering the house and let Baekhyun carry the luggage. "Mrs.Byun is it nice? I asked them to decorate it like this, and more surprising is the bedroom. Come on let's see it!" He said and drag you upstairs to the master bedroom.

When you entered it was amazing, the walls are painted black grey and the bed is dark blue, the curtains were dark color and the closet really matches with the surroundings. "Mrs.Byun,Your not seeing the bathroom yet, it really amazing." He said and grab your wrist and to the bathroom. The bathroom also had a dark grey tiles and more surprising the bathtub is so big that you can sleep on it and beside the bathtub there was a secret window where you can go out naked also cause nobody can see that secret place accept you and Baekhyun. He smirk and you chuckle, "did you asked all of them to do like this?" You pointed to the window and he smile

After that, you showered together and he drag you to bed naked and make love. You love him and will forever love him for making love with you, after some months you got a baby boy and you lived happily with Baekhyun without others disturbing. As for EunMi, Suho got her and they are still dating. For others EXO members they just still single but, except for Kai and ChanYeol. Kai have Krystal and ChanYeol found someone cute and really tall girl and it suit is height, and her name is Park Mina, what interesting is that her surname is also Park which means if ChanYeol marry her also she doesn't need to change the name to park cause her name is already park.

(A/N: is it funny? No? Kkaebsong! Haha)

<The End>

BaeBaekhyun04
Hey guys, here another update and this is the last chapter, just kidding there will be a special chapter and it is a matured contented so, make sure your matured and you can read, if your not then get the hell outta here. Haha k bye love you guys for reading my story. Thank you ❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘🎉🎉🎉

Ps.Baekhyun's back was really fat on the media! Haha just kidding gotta love my bae. 🍪😘😘💏🙌🏻🙌🏻😎💋