Chapter 1

The sunbeams through your window and hit your eyes, you woke up and realize that you are late for school. You shower and wore your uniform and went down, you was greeted by a drunk dad. "Hey, Lee Jihyun. How dare you glared to me like that. I can see your eyes from here, you Fucking Bitch." Your drunk dad said and grab your hair which was comb nicely and was tied to a pony was ruined and your hair tie was broken, he hold and grab your hair making you groan and he banged you head. Your tears were swelling and you walked to the door. You wore your shoes and walked out.

You walk outside to the gate and you comb your hair with your hands making it fall above your shoulder,you walk to your school and was greeted by a gang of boys and that's EXO. 

Suddenly, one guy bump to you and making you fall down. "Ah! It hurts you dumb." You shouted to that guy and it was your one and only enemy, Byun Baekhyun the school's richest boy and the guy who bullies you. "Hey, get up on your own and don't expect me to help you." He said walking away pushing you with his foot. "Aish..that guy! Here let me help you." A blonde guy hand out his hands and help you to get "Suho hyung, Did I asked you to help her?" (Imagine Suho saying this "Baekhyun! Me and Kris didn't raised you to be like dat!") Baekhyun said making you frown, "Anyway, thank you for helping." You said while grabbing your hands to walk away. You walked to your class and went to seat on your chair and the first lesson starts, it was Physics. 

<<Skip Class / Recess Time>> 

The bell ring through the quiet hall ways and every classroom doors open with bunch of boys jumping here and there. You walk to the washroom and wash your hands, then you went to the canteen take some food and sat with your classmates girls. You laughed and you talk among them, but you felt like someone is watching your from far. Then recess bell rang and you had your 4th class which is Science. The bell rang for the third time which was home time, you packed your bags and left the school. 

However, you felt someone is following you. When you walk, you heard loud footsteps and you turn back and saw the boys which bumped into you and that guy which helped you. It was EXO, yes they were following you for some reasons. "What you guys want? Stop following me!" You said angrily, and some reason Park Chanyeol burst out laughing."Yah, Park Chanyeol! You ruined the mood!" Baekhyun shout angrily. You decide to just let them fight among them and you walked away running. 

Once, you got home and open the door of your house. You saw your father giving someone a piece of paper which was written something. "What are you doing? What the hell are doing?" You shouted at your dad making the guy which was in front of him smirked.

"Is this the girl? You are soon going to be mine!" The unknown guy said making your tears rolled out, you shout at your dad saying unknowing words and he just smirked. From outside, EXO was actually following Jihyun still, when Baekhyun heard the conversation he froze and went inside the house just to see Jihyun was at the floor and his father slap her.

"Hey, Mr. What do you think your doing huh?" Baekhyun said while grabbing Jihyun's dad shirt making him angry. "Now what? You have a guardian? Since when did you have a protective boyfriend huh?" Dad said making you widened you eyes and you pulled Baekhyun's shirt and all you got was a 2nd slap from your dad.

"Well get ready, Lee Jihyun cause I just sell you to the richest man in the club. And don't ever return to this house cause your not mine anymore!!" Your dad shout making you slap him back and you angrily walk to your room and take a bag from the closet and put a pile of clothes and other important stuff. You walk angrily outside your room and carry the bag of pile clothes.