dwelling | 19

chapter nineteen

oikawa was currently fixing his bed a bit, when his phone goes off.

he answered it, "iwa-chan?"

iwaizumi didn't answer until a couple of second. "wanna have like one of those late night phone calls?"

oikawa's eyes lit up. he almost didn't believe what iwaizumi had just ask him.

"well?" iwaizumi asked again.

oikawa chuckled. of course he wants to have a late night phone call with iwaizumi. "no i'm sleepy."

"hello, sleepy."

he frowned and let out a small laugh at the same time. "iwa-chan!"

iwaizumi laughed back at him. "fine go to sleep." he almost end the call until he heard oikawa from the other line shouting at him. "no! wait wait i'm joking!"

he proper his phone back to his ear, chuckling. "okay.. hello, joking." iwaizumi continued to tease. "oh my god iwa-chan last time i check it was me who likes to tease you. not. the. other. way. around." he told him, cracking a smile on his face.

"i can tease you whenever i want,"

oikawa faked a gasp. "oh so first you can throw whatever you want at me, and now you can tease me whenever you want?"

iwaizumi nodded his head. "mhm, it's called a payback!"

"payback?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"for all the times you made me go on an alien hunting when we were kids!" iwaizumi explained, his mind took him back to the past and happy memories he spent with oikawa.

oikawa pursed his lips together. "uuuh we could've find them that day until you suddenly wanna go home!"

iwaizumi rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "well i was sleepy and bored you dumbass."

"okay, hello, sleepy and bored."

"... nope that doesn't work." he told him and oikawa burst into laughter.