"Really, Izzie? I thought it was just a little get together? You do know that it's my – and Mer's – house and maybe you should ask us first before throwing an actual party. It's called respect." Courtney shook her head, before focusing back on the surgery. "Can't you go on a date or something to celebrate that your boyfriend is in town instead of throwing a party?"

"So, um, do we have your blessing to throw the party?" Izzie asked the other blonde, who was ignoring her. "Courtney? Please, I already invited lots of people and I can't just cancel the party now."

"You should've thought about that before doing what you did and no, you don't have my blessing." The youngest Grey finally glanced at Izzie, who looked upset. "Oh, please, don't do that. Keep your emotions in check and maybe start looking for a new location." Courtney stood up and looked at her sister one last time, before exiting the gallery. She slammed the door shut, which surprised everyone in the observation deck. George and Izzie shared a look, while Cristina's focus went back to the surgery. While Courtney walked down the hallway, the others went over the list of invitees.

Courtney, a little bit angry, stomped through the hallway. She wasn't paying attention, well only to the ground and her feet. For the second time, she ran into Alex Karev, who was on his way to the observation deck. "Wow, this is the second time that you bump into me, blondie." She glared at him. "Jesus, got your panties in a twist?"

She held up her finger, silencing him, "Stop talking, Karev, before you say something stupid like always." She was about to walk away, but her grabbed her by her wrist. She looked down at her hand, before looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He let go of her wrist and backed up, holding his hands up in defense.

"I just wanted to know if I heard right. Are you throwing a party at your house? I didn't know you were such a party animal."

"No and I'm not."

☤☤☤

Courtney, George, Bailey and Webber were standing in a hospital rooms looking at x-rays from a patient, who had difficulty breathing. Luckily, Courtney had calmed down and was examining the pictures with her arms crossed over her chest. In her head, she was listing all the things what she saw on the picture. The elderly woman was being rolled to her room, while her doctors were looking at the x-rays. "What do you see, George? Courtney?" Miranda Bailey asked her two interns.

"Hyper-inflated lungs, clouded with bullae, seriously diminished capacity. She must be having trouble breathing." George answered.

"Course of action?"

"A bullectomy procedure, remove the bullae, reduce the pressure." This time it was Courtney who answered the question correctly. Webber then told them that they had operated on Mrs. Drake back in 1999, so she had been through it before. He also added that the interns needed to talk her through it anyway, but maybe resist giving her the anti-smoking lecture. With that being said, he left the room.

"So you think if they put pictures of these on a pack of cigarettes people will stop smoking?" George wondered and Bailey gave him a look, while shaking her head. Courtney tried to hold in her laugh as the male intern looked away awkwardly. Bailey sent them to the patient's room before leaving herself. They were walking in silence. George didn't really know what to say after what had happened earlier that day.

The blonde yawned and George looked at her – a little scared to speak up – but he did anyway, "You seem, um, tired."

"Yeah, I didn't sleep very well and I haven't drunk my daily cup of coffee. I'll be fine though, but thanks for asking."

"That's what friends are for." George said, awkwardly.

"You're not scared of me, are you?"

George gulped, "Why would you think that?"