Chapter 6: The Surprise

Darthon's P.O.V
It was already morning! I was to excited! But a little nervous... I quickly make breakfast for me and Miyu. After Miyu was done eating I quickly grabbed her hand then teleport to my backyard. "Miyu! I have a surprise for you!" "Really? What?" She said with an innocent look on her face, "Close your eyes first!" "Hmm... Okay!" "No peeking okay?" "Okay." I grabbed her hand and then walked towards the surprise. "Okay, you can open your eyes n-now..." I said nervously my heart was beating so fast I don't even know what to say. "W-What is this?! H-How???" She gasped in happiness, I was so happy that she finally support my gift to her. "Darthon! This is beautiful! I don't know what to say!!" She was jumping in front of me, I was happy that she was enjoying. "I don't know what to say but, Thank you! Thank you!!!" Suddenly she hugged me really tight, it feels nice, it is the first time that someone hugged me, my heart was about to explode, my cheeks were completely red as a tomato, my eyes were wide while she was still hugging me. "Sh-She hug me.... She hug me!!" I thought then I ran to my kitchen jumping all over the place, "She hugged me!!!" I shout through happiness. "My first hug..." I blushed while looking at Miyu at the window running around at the meadow. She was laughing, jumping and really happy I enjoyed looking at her, she was really cute. After a few minutes passed I heard Miyu's singing, its was beautiful. I teleport to the tree sitting to see Miyu she was wearing a flower crown with pure white petals, she looked really beautiful. "H-Her voice.. So beautiful so-" I suddenly fell of the tree with a loud thud.

Miyu's P.O.V
"KYAAA!!" I shouted when I heard a really loud thud. I quickly ran looking at the thud I heard. It was Darthon he fell on the tree. "Darthon?! You okay?" His eyes were wide when he saw me, "I-I'm okay..." He said nervously "You sure?" He then smiled sweetly "Yeah I'm okay." "Lemme help you..." I grabbed his arm and I tuck him to the tree. "Th-Thanks.." He said with a blush, "You should be careful at your ways..." "Yeah yeah I know" then it turn into silence. "Miyu." "Yeah?" He wasn't saying anything I remain silent until he'll speak up. "You look beautiful in that flower crown" I blushed he make me really flattered. "Th-Thank you.." I smiled nervously."So... Want something to eat?" "I bet his hungry..." I thought. "Sure!" I smiled at him, he then walks at the kitchen grabbing some food. "What do you want to eat?" "Hmm.. I prefer a... Carrot cake!~" I said with a cat smile, "Carrot cake?" He was confuse I think, "Never heard it before.. Okay.." "Yay! Thanks!".

//Time Skip//

"Here.." He put the cake at my lap, it looked delicious. "Ooh!~ Thank you!!" I munch the cake deeply it  tasted amazing. "So.. How's the cake?" He smiled while drinking his water, "It's amazing!!" I smiled not caring the icing is all over my mouth. "Heheh, your so cute." He chuckled, my cheeks were tint pink. "Thanks uuh... Say, want some?" "No thanks." He smiled but I can tell his lying. "Oh c'mon! I know you wanted to! Pleaasee!!" I said with a puppy eyes, "F-Fine..." " Here, say ah~" He was embrace but I think it would be cute. "N-No.. I-I can't do this..." He was covering his face trying to hide his red face. He was cute though. "Aww... Pleeaasse!!" I begged but he was staring opening his mouth. "Ah" he said it shortly but I don't care at least he accept it. "How was it?" "It's good.." He smiled and I smiled back. "Darthon, we better go. It's getting late", "Sure, let's go.."

//Time Skip!!//

"Darthon thanks for the surprise, I really really appreciate it. I have fun.." I smiled sweetly, "N-No prob... Say.. Do you want me to tuck you in?" "No thanks, I can't do it by myslef." I smiled then I went to my bedroom. I think I'm starting to like Darthon. Not just
a friend. More of a friend. Heh, tomorrow will be a nice day I hope. Night Darthon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all! Hope you enjoy it! Also... Don't forget to comment if there's something wrong with my spelling and grammar mistakes okay? Okay! Thx for reading! Love you all!! ☆〜(ゝ。