Chapter 3: The Decision

Darthon's P.O.V

So I finally have a friend eh? Heh, That girl will be my fiancé of my entire life. If anything happens to her I'll protect her... Making sure she's safe at her home...

Miyu's P.O.V
Meanwhile my sisters are worried sick looking for me but when they saw me walking towards their house they're gonna give me a piece of their mind. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!???" Yuri said in anger, "YOU WORRIED US SICK!!" Okami said through tears, "Uuh.." I have nothing to say but tell the truth. "I-I.. Went to the beast's cave..." "WHAT!!?!?" "Forgive me Akemi.. I know that you hated the beast.." "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THERE?!?!" "I spoke at him.." "Wait what? How?" She said with a serious look on her face. "Look Akemi.. He isn't bad at all..." "What do you mean?! He kills people!! "No. He doesn't kill people..." "Are you out of your damn mind Miyu?!" "I-its true! He only gives punishment to people, he said that the people that he punished are lost and cannot find their way home!" "He can speak?" "Y-yes.. And his name was Darthon.." "Darthon? Hm.. Strange. Take me to the beast..." "Wait.. No! You can't!" "Why not?! You said he wasn't bad at all!" "But... I'm his only friend..." "I don't care! Just take me there!" "But what if he-!" I was cut off when she grabbed my hand then drag me to sit to her horse. "Tell me what way is it!" "That mountain! Thats where the beast's cave is!" "Okay! Lets go!"

Later that we were already in Darthon's cave I was a bit scared of what will Akemi do with the beast. "Oi! Where are you beast?!" "Who the hell are you?!!!??" When Akemi heard that I realized that she was very mad. "Oi! Wheres our mother?!!" "Your mother?! Heh, you must be Miyu's little sister eh?" "I'm not her little sister! We have the same age dummy!" "Heheh, sorry. But I believe I can't save your mother from you." "What?!" I was shocked when he said that but I don't know what to do. "What should I do?" I whispered "How about this..." "W-what?" Akemi was shaking in fear she doesn't know what to do. "If you want your mom back... I'll make Miyu as my fiancé.." "W-what?!!?" We were surprised of his offer, but I think its embarrassing. "But if you won't take my offer, I won't take your mother free." "A-Akemi.. I'll take hi-" "NO!! You can't!" "But what about-" "NO HE'LL FORCE YOU AS HIS SLAVE!" "No Akemi.. He won't, were friends!" "Friends?! How could you make friends with a monster like him!?" Suddenly my other sisters came and terrified when they saw Darthon. "What the.. M-Miyu? A-Akemi? What are you doing here?!" Hotaru said terrified, "No time for talking Hotaru, we had a problem here!" "I'll take your offer Darthon..." "Miyu.. Why?" "Sorry Yuri.. Its the only way to save mom... This is is my decision..." "But Miyu... What if we'll never see you again..." Kasihara said with lots of tears, I hugged her tightly with tears then all of us hugged each other. "I love you all... Darthon, take me to your place.. "Ah! I'm happy that you accept my offer, well. I guess this is goodbye little sisters! Mwahahahaha!!" "Miyu!!" They shouted my name with tears.

Meanwhile me and Darthon were finally at his place. "Here we are dear! The castle of chaos! How's my place?" "Umm.. Uuh.. It looked.. Eh.. Dizzy..." Then I slept at his chest while he was carrying me bridal style. "Hm.. Looks like my beautiful fiancé is tired." He tucked me to his bedroom I can see his little smirk then walks away. But most of all I had a terrible nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats all everyone! Hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you like it! Don't forget to comment if theres anything wrong with my spelling or grammar! Thanks for reading! Love you always Reader-Chans!~☆〜(ゝ。