Attraction

(SAMs povvvvvv)

Present day, Kieran hasn't spoken to me and I've never seen him for about a month. Quite strange for a stalker. I'm happy that I don't get to have a freak like him to rub against me and touch my skin with his rough hands. His appearance is widely different than Morgan's. He wears all black most of the time and his hair is long and brown. While Morgan is all preppy with his cute little sweaters and adorable little shoes with his blonde fluffed hair.

Kieran is dirty looking and Morgan is neat and dressed well and just so attractive. But to think about it Kieran is attractive. His beautiful hazel eyes and tanned again. The structure of his face and that comforting but cocky smile that I pretty much loved on him.

I grabbed his hand tightly in mines and he looked up at me with his beautiful green eyes. He pushed me back on the bed and straddled me. He bent over and kissed my lips softly while the crack of his bum was showing. I held his butt in my hands and began kissing him back passionately.

He tugged at my shirt, guessing he wanted me to take it off. I pulled it off for him and his little hands were exploring my chest. He kissed on my chest and then went up to my neck, lightly sucking on it. I moaned lightly and he stopped and looked up because he discovered that's the spot that gets me going.

He ran his fingers down my leg and grabbed my crotch. I gasped and bit my lip. Didn't know he could be this sexy. I buttoned his pants and mine exposing his little brief and exposing my erection. He suddenly blushed and began rubbing my crotch slowly. He pulled my boxers off with his teeth and made a growl noise. I chuckled at him and he grinned and I pulled his briefs down. He's kinda big for a little boy.

He crawled back on top of me and grind lightly on me. "Do we use a condom"? I asked while pointing to his night stand. "No, I want to feel you inside of me Sam" he whispered.

I began rubbing my shaft against his entrance. He moaned softly and begged for me to destroy his bum. I said I would and got myself to enter him easily. He let out a huge moan and I flipped him over on his knees and held his hips in my hands.

"Are you comfortable"? I asked

He nodded and arched his back. I began thrusting into him slowly and he would let out a soft moan during each thrust. I kept going in and out and repeating. Now he knows who's dominant in this relationship.

(Morgans povvvv)

I moaned softly feeling him thrusting into me harder. I can feel sweat coming from my head as I moaned loud. He hit my spot and I let out the loudest moan ever. He chuckled and pulled me close to him and mine was rubbing on his tummy. I didn't know love making felt his good. He kissed my lips while he was thrusting up in me.

"Harder baby" I begged.

He thrusted in harder while making slapping noises with our skin. He let out inside of me and then fell on top of me. I held him close and let out all on my chest.

-----------------

Their first time together. So sexy.

Vote\\comment