What's the worse that could happen?

~Sam's Pov

"I guess I shall be leaving" I said while packing my things. 

"SAM!" Morgan screamed. "You can't go...You can't leave me here alone. Who knows what my sister will make my mom do?"

"Your mom is a very smart woman, I bet she will understand everything. I think she knows me enough not to believe the bullshit coming from Blue's mouth" I said to Morgan while walking towards the door.

"Are you really just gonna leave me like this I can't take being alone" He cried.

"This is what's best, Goodbye" I'm gone.

Just seeing how sad Morgan is...Hurts me. But It's for the best. I would love to stay around but I cause problems. Maybe I should go back to women. 

I walked past a angry couple sitting on the couch. Blue is running her fingers through Kieran's hair. Kieran winked at me. I can't tak this shit.

"What the fuck is your problem" I dropped my bags in rage.

Kiearan stood up and faced me. "Oh Sam, I'm not here to create problems. I'm just here to spend Christmas with my girlfriend. I'm not worried about you. I've changed. Therapy really helped me out with my issues. So, please relax. Don't leave...stay with your boyfriend." 

"I'm gonna fucking kill you one day, You will regret it. Kieran, This is fucking war. This is the beginning of it" I said behind my teeth.

Blue grabbed Kieran from behind. "Come on baby,You don't need to be arguing with fags".

That's fucking it. 

I slapped blue. She fell into the couch and then held her face. 

"Call me a fag again bitch" I said angrily.

Kieran chuckled. "Babe, You've got to mind your business".

He's sick. He's suppose to be protecting her.

Kieran whispered into my ear. "You're kinda sexy when you're angry...Call me" 

"You wish you piece of shit" I said.

"Well, I'll be going instead..bye Blue" Kieran left the house.

---------------------------------------

I'm back. Sorry, I've been enjoying my summer. LOL

Well sorry this is short, But more is coming your way.

Vote//comment//fan//rate