Confessions

Sam unzipped his pants and changed into his plaid pajama bottoms and pulled his shirt off over his head. He walked into my bathroom and began brushing his teeth.Oh god wait til I tell Charlee about this. I grabbed my laptop and began iming my best friend Charlee.

Chat:

YoshiPop84: Charleeeeee

CharleeSnapplexx: Hey Morgs.

YoshiPop84: Omg, Guess what?!

CharleeSnapplexx: This better be good.

YoshiPop84: Trust me it is ;3 hehe

CharleeSnapplexx: Spill it ;D

YoshiPop84: Remember, Sam?

CharleeSnapplexx: Let me guess he's there right now? (:

YoshiPop84: Yessss and he's wearing his jammers xD

CharleeSnapplexx: There's condoms in the top drawer in your nightstand , kbye.

YoshiPop84: Wait , why are there condoms in my room o-o

(CharleeSnapplexx has signed out)

I crawled to the side of my bed and opened the drawer. I look at a box of condoms. She wasn't even joking! XL condoms?! Ew, that means she was doing it in my bed with her boyfriend. Lucky, I changed the bed sheets.

"It would be heaven if he was that big" Thinking about Sam out loud.

Sam walked out from the bathroom and stared at me. I covered my mouth and hid the condoms behind my back.

"What's that behind your back?" He asked.

"Nothing, Don't worry about it" I turned red.

He walked towards me and tackled me on the bed. I tried pushing him off with my legs but I'm too weak. He grabbed my hands and broke my grip off the box. He stared at the box and gave them back to me.

"It's not what you think" I looked down.

"It's ok" He lifted my chin and moved his face close to mine. "You little pervert looking at me while I change"

"You're a tease" I pushed him away and pouted.

"You have a wittle crush on me don't you" He made a kissy face at me and pinched my cheeks.

"I do" all the blood rushed to my cheeks.

He paused and bit his nails.

((((((Sam's Pov))))))

I can't believe this is happening so quickly and I didn't want the kid to develop a crush on me. I'd hold him right now if I could but I can't. Still going through a situation right at this moment. Morgan means a lot to me because he's a good friend and I care about him and I always knew he had a crush on me but I would always piss him off when I do something idiotic.

I placed my hand on his cheek and stared into his eyes. He's just too adorable to resist. He blushed a lot and I kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry Morgan" I looked down.

"It's ok" He said it in the softest voice ever.

I wrapped my arms around him and softly kissed his lips. He looked up at me surprised.I let go of him.

"We should go to sleep now" I said.

"Um, ok" He blushed.

"I'll sleep on the floor" I grinned.

"No, you can sleep in bed with me" he said as he was lifting the blankets.

I got under them and he got under them too, I wrapped my arms around him and slowly fell asleep just like that.

Sweet Dreams~

-----------------

Don't you just feel the love?

Sam and Morgan <3

but what's the situation with Sam?!

Vote&comment

I'll upload everyday. I promise.