I shook my head silently, thinking about what she'd said. We were all screwed. Then a thought came to me. "What about all those times you two were..." I made hand gestures. "in front of the baby?"

Bryson shrugged. "Made sure he was sleeping."

I shook my head. Even at their worst they were still the best.

"That's not all," Chris said to us.

My eyes widened as I thought of even more bad things they could've done in the week, but Chris quickly explained what he meant.

"We still have to show the good things!" He exclaimed. He then turned back to the television, and it showed another montage.

Emma came on screen, rocking the baby and singing as it cried. "If you're ready come and get it, nananana," she sang. I raised my eyebrow at the song choice, but it seemed to calm the baby. It then cut to a clip of Bryson making breakfast, not on the day I remember, with Sage Jr. tied using a thin blanket on his back. I did not remember seeing this, but I wish I had as it was hilarious looking.

"Oh my gosh," I said as I started laughing, not being able to hold it in.

"Dude you're singing and cooking at the same time," Bentley said, also laughing.

I looked back at the screen to see that he was indeed singing, a very feminine song. "Girls just wanna have fu-un. Oh, girls just wanna have fun," he sang.

I cracked up even more, clutching my stomach as tears formed in my eyes. I had never seen a funnier sight.

"Shut up," Bryson muttered and crossed his arms.

The video went on like this, showing the good, and sometimes funny, parenting of the two.

"Now, you two had twenty five curse words in front of Sage Jr. which is a loss of two points each. You had sex in front of the awake baby two times, so ten points gone there. You left the baby unattended for more than five minutes two times which is another ten points and when we factor in other miscellaneous bad parenting habits, you have a total of four hundred and twenty points. When we add all the good things like singing it to sleep, feeding it on time for the entire week and keeping up with diaper changing for most of the week you get another hundred and fifty. But because of Emma's amazing motherly attachment to Sage Jr. we add another two hundred points giving you seven hundred and seventy points in total," Chris finished, barely reading off the card in front of him, amazing all of us.

"Woo!" Emma cheered.

"Next up we have Sage and Avery," Chris said, then turned to the screen. "Lets see how they faired this week."

I sat up straighter, wanting to see how well we did. The video started out with Sage and I in my room, arguing.

"I don't care if you have a shoot, it's your turn to watch Rose!" I shouted in his face.

"Why are you being so difficult! It's one time!" He yelled back.

"Well then it's one time you're gonna have to take Rose with you!"

The camera then panned to Rose who was lying face down on the carpet. Dead looking. That was one argument that I was glad to say I won- in a way. Sage ended up canceling the shoot.

The scene switched to when Sage and I had fallen asleep downstairs. And they were right- we were on top of each other.

I had to do everything in my power to keep myself from getting red in the face, but I was still sure that my face turned pink. We were just so wrapped up togetherHow had I slept knowing that his arm was around me like that, and that as his chest rose and fell, I rose and fell with it? It was crazy, yet I still wanted so badly to see how it felt to sleep in his arms.