Unexpected Transferee

It's 9 o'clock in the morning and Erza keeps thinking because of Jellal.

Erza's POV

Why did he come back? What is he doing here in Magnolia University? Is he a fool? Yeah, he's already a fool for leaving me in the past.

~

"Class, we have a new student who just transferred here in M. U.," Sir Clark stated. The student came wearing a hood. The first thing I saw when I looked at the student I saw a... blue hair!

"Let's welcome, Mr. Jellal Fernandes!" Sir Clark shouted with a warm smile on his face while I was in angry mode. I was shocked and starting to remember the past. Ugh! Lucy, Gray, Natsu, and Levy are shocked too! I can't believe it! He is going to be my classmate starting now!? No!?

I slightly hammered my desk then Sir Clark looked at me. "What's wrong Ms. Scarlet?" Sir Clark asked me. I was nervous of what excuse will I say. Think, Erza! Think!

"I was bitten by an.. ant!" I quickly answered so that they will not notice me that I was lying. Jellal looked at me with an awkward face. Yeah, that's right. You must feel awkward of what you've done in the past. "I know she was lying." Lucy whispered to Natsu. "I heard that Lucy." I said with a low voice. "Sorry, ma'am." Lucy apologized.

~

Lucy's POV

I'm confused of what will happen to Jellal and Erza now that they're classmates. Erza never forgets her past. It still hurts on her. Why did I know? Because she told me everything about her past.

~

"So, Mr. Fernandes, where do you want to sit?" Sir Clark asked him. I hope he will not sit beside me. "I want to sit at the back of Ms. Scarlet." Oh no, he didn't! "Wait, do you know Ms. Scarlet?" Sir Clark asked. "We used to be close in the past." He answered. I just rolled my eyes.

Gray's POV

I hate that face! He broke Erza's heart that made her cry for a week! I will avenge him for Erza. I will surely avenge him!

Erza's POV

I have three words for him. I'll. Have. Revenge!

~

The bell rang for a break. Lucy, Natsu, and I go to the cafeteria and buy biscuits. We sit on the bench beside the big oak tree. Then I noticed that Gray was not around.

"Um.. Natsu, have you seen Gray?" I asked. "Nope. I haven't seen him." Natsu answered. "Where is that guy?" I asked myself. "Erza's worried.." Lucy teasingly said it. "What! No. I mean yes but no!" I say. "She's blushing.." She teased again. "No, I'm not! This is just makeup.." I say. "Since when did you use makeup?" She caught me.. "Alright! I blushed. End of conversation." I say. Silence stayed over a minute. "So.. Let's go back to class." Natsu said. "Okay!" Me and Lucy said it unison.

We went back to our room and saw Jellal talking to the girls in our class. "You're so cute." The first girl said while pinching Jellal's cheeks.

When I heard it, I just smirked. "Hello, Erza!" Jellal waved his hand. I'm gone speechless! "Um.. Hi." I replied. "Just sit down on your seat, okay?" Lucy let me sit on my chair. "Psst." Mira called me. "What is it, Mira?" I asked in a low voice. "Let's meet at the guild after class." She whispered then I nodded.

After Class..

I went to the guild by walking alone. I opened the door and saw Mira on the bar.

"Oh, hey Mira! What are we gonna talk about?" I asked. "Hi, Erza. You came. Um.. I have something to tell you. Um.. Jellal.." Mira say. "What is it about, Jellal?" I asked. "Jellal is studying in our school, right?" She say. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "It is because of you." She say.

I feel like I'm a statue when she said it.

"Why? How did you know?" I asked.

"I saw it on his paper. He just crumple it and threw it on my side then I read it. It says he will get you again as his girlfriend." She say.

"Um.. I'm gonna go, Mira. See ya at the apartment!" I shouted.

I run fast to our apartment. I can't believe he just came back because of me. If he will say that words, I will say no..