Because Of The Kiss

After that night, Erza woke up early but she got eye bags on remembering on what happened last night. She can't get it off on her mind so she mind it as a nightmare. But in her heart, she was hit by a cupid. Downstairs, she met Lucy sitting like a man. "So, what happened last night?" Lucy asked with a manly voice "Nothing." Erza answered "You sure?" Lucy asked with her normal voice. "Yeah, I'm s--su--re." Erza answered and terrified "What are you terrified of?" Lucy asked adding, "There's no termites here."

Erza was afraid on termites (in this story).

"Um.. No.. Can I tell you a secret?" Erza asked "Yeah, sure." Lucy answered "Gray sort of-- kissed me last night." Erza blushed and starting to be shy. "Oh my god!" Lucy shouted "Please don't tell anyone." Suddenly, Mira and Levy are on their backs. "What are you two fussing about?" Erza was shocked when she heard Levy's voice. "Um.. Where just talking about the-- you know, the--" "About their k-" Erza covered Lucy's mouth "What is it, Erza?" Mira asked "What's the problem?" Levy said "Nothing. Right, Lucy?" Erza said "Mmm..!" Lucy drooled on Erza's hand "Eww.." Erza exclaimed "GRAY JUST KISSED ERZA!" Lucy shouted "What!" Levy shouted "Erza's first kiss!" Mira said "LUCY!" Erza shouted "Oops.. Sorry.." Lucy ran and Erza chase her. "LUCY, COME BACK HERE!" Erza shouted very loud.. "Hehehee..." Mira chuckled.

(Next Day)
--At School--

Erza's POV

Phew. I hate what happened last morning.. I'm starting to be annoyed at Lucy. But, I'm not going to make her as my enemy, okay? We're best friends..

At the news stand of the school, I saw a newspaper that has my picture on it! What's the worst of that? When Gray kissed me at the resto! Uh.. I hate it.. I'm starting to be shy at students in here. I'm with Mira and Lucy at my side. Levy just go to the "Iron Man" of the school, Gajeel. Lucy had a relationship with the "Salamander" of the school, Natsu and she is starting to be more bashful. And, Mira was in love with the "Electric Guy" of the school, Laxus. I don't know why they have relationships and crushes so fast without telling me! Agh... Maybe they didn't tell me because I'm in a complicated relationship? Wait, why is that the "complicated" was in my mind? There's no such thing complicated about our relationship of Gr----...

"😧"