The Date

Evening
6:00 PM

"Erza, time to get ready!" Lucy said "Wait a sec." Erza go out from the bathroom with her bath robe on and sat on a chair.
"I'll fix your hair first." Levy said "What will you do on my hair?" Erza asked "I'll just curl it on the bottom part of your hair." Levy answered "Okay." Erza said. After several minutes, Erza's hair is ready. And next is Lucy.

"Okay, Erza. Get ready to see your face pretty." Lucy said
After that, Mira gets the dress that Erza will wear.
"You will wear this, Erza." Mira said. Mira gave the dress to Erza. Erza wears it and it look fabulous on her. She wears a purple dress with a flower on her wrist.

Erza walked to the restaurant. She doesn't want a ride. At the restaurant, she found Gray waiting for her at a table. Erza take a deep breath and walked slowly to their table. Gray glanced and saw Erza walking slow. He stood up and pulled a chair for Erza. "Um.. Have a seat.." Gray said "Thanks." Erza smiled. "Good evening, ma'am and sir! May I take your order?" The waiter gave the menu. "Um.. What's yours, Erza?" Gray asked "I will have a French spaghetti and a slice of strawberry cake." Erza replied "What's your, sir?" The waiter listed Erza's order "Fries full of iodized salt and a slice of pizza." Gray said. The waiter bowed and go to the counter and give the list.

"So, what's up?" Gray asked "Fine. I'm fine!" Erza replied "You look nervous?" Gray said "No, I--I'm not." Erza exclaimed "You sure?" Gray asked "Yeah, I'm okay.." Erza replied. After several minutes, the food is served. "Here is it. Thank you and enjoy your night!" The waiter put the food on the table and left.

Erza ate slow and she remembers Lucy's tips.

Flashback

"Um.. Lucy, can you teach some tips to be--you know-- kind and gentle?" Erza said "Okay, come on. I'll teach you at the dining room." Lucy hold Erza's hand to the dining room. "Why are we here?" Erza asked "Do you want to be kind and gentle?" Lucy said "Yes, of course!" Erza nod her head "Sat down first. Put the hanky on your lap. Choose the right utensils and eat slowly." Erza opened her mouth when she heard Lucy's tips like a statue. "Erza, are you listening?" Lucy asked "Uh.. Yeah, of course. Just be manly 'cause your with a man." Erza replied "You didn't listen." Lucy exclaimed "So what is it!" Erza said. Lucy repeated what she said a while ago until Erza got it.

Back To Present

Erza and Gray finished their food and talked. "Do you know Carl Antonio?" Gray asked "Yeah, why?" Erza answered "He got a scholarship at Hardvard University." Gray said "That was a year ago." Erza replied "Oh, right." Gray sighed. "I'm gonna go--" "Please, don't go." Gray hold Erza's hand. "Why are you stopping me to go the comfort room?" Erza said "Oh. Sorry." Gray let go Erza's hand and sat down. Erza go fast at the comfort room and face to the mirror. "Erza, just enjoy the night and chill.." Erza said to herself. She opened the door and met Gray at the front and suddenly he kissed Erza on the lips.