Chapter 3

Wally groan while looking through his fridge trying to find his save pumpkin pie. He slam it and pinch his nose.

"Ughh bart of course..." wally sigh and left his apartment going to find something to eat.

Wally was humming while walking down the block. What he didn't know was that a lil bird was following.

Wally went inside a food restaurant and order some hamburger and fries. He smile when the lady gave him his food with a wink. Wally chuckle and left the restaurant.

"Okay. Let's see what I got. " wally smiled but then felt a arm go around his shoulder. "Hi tim. "

Wally smiled when tim chuckle and sat next to wally who smile.

"Hey wally. Watcha doing. " tim smiled looking at wally french fries.

Wally chuckle and past the fries to tim. Tim smiled and ate some.

"Anyways what you doing here tim? " wally ask looking at tim who swallow his food down.

"Oh right, right. Dick want to know if you want to come with us to a nightclub. It'll be fun. " tim smiled looking at wally who took a bite from his hamburger.

Wally hummed and chewed his food while thinking.

'It could be fun..with dick and the others....sure why not. ' wally thought and swallow his food.

"Okay. I'll go. What time do i leave and where do we meet? " wally ask looking at tim who smiled brightly.

"Good. Okay meet us at HQ at 7:30 p.m. Dick so going to be happy. See ya later wally. " tim said getting up and leaving wally by himself.

Wally chuckle and threw his trash away and went straight back home. When he got home he cheek the time on his phone and saw it was 4:54 p.m. Wally sigh and thought that maybe he should take a quick nap. Wally set an alarm clock on his phone to wake him up at 6:50 p.m.

Wally smiled and change his pants into shorts and took his shirt off. Wally put his phone to charge and lay down on his bed feeling his eyes close.

Dick smirk when he block a punch from conner who was training with him. Conner smirk and kick dick on his side making dick gasp.

"Ughh nice move conner. Oh hey tim. " dick said crossing his arms watching conner hug tim.

"Oh dick. Wally is tagging along too. " tim said leaning on conner who had his arm on tim shoulder.

"That great well I better get some papers done. See you two here at 7:30p.m. "dick said and left the room hearing tim and conner saying yes.

Dick sat down in his room and took out his computer working on his paper work that he had to finish. He check the time and saw it was 5:20p.m.

__________________________________

A/N: Sorry if I haven't updated this story. Just haven't been getting ideas and all. I'll be happy if you can help me if you want. Thank you very much and enjoy this story.