If I Can Love You, Why Can't You? - Chp 38 [Before It's Too Late]

Começar do início

“It’s like watching live porn.” I could hear distantly someone making a comment, the comment not brining me out of things.

It however did bring Will out of it, a low possessive growl passing through his lips as he sent a filthy look towards the boys watching. I also sent Gabe and Ty a filthy look, but rather for the reason that they’d interrupted something that in all honesty was leaving me hot and bothered. Will possessively wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me closer, so I was curled up right in his side. Not that I minded, I absolutely loved his possessive side, it was highly sexy, a turn on.

Curling into Will’s toe curling body warmth and his intoxicating scent, Will resting his chin on the top of my head continued chatting with our party at the table, whilst his fingers ran through my hair. Not long afterwards was I chatting with the girls.

I felt so free today, waking up beside Will at the lagoon, him walking me home before I had to get ready to go in and see Tony. Everything in my life was falling into place and I felt like I was actually moving forward. I'd never felt so cleansed or carefree and I didn’t want it to change. I had been an utter imbecile to reject Will and the truth and now I knew more than ever not to run, I was happy right here were I was.

Here I was surrounded by my two best friends, who knew nothing of my world and probably never would, and I was content with that because at the end of the day knowledge makes you dangerous, it puts you in danger and I wasn’t putting those two girls in danger. The girls sat in the curve part of the boot, the booth one in the shape of a horseshoe, the two of them looking as gorgeous as ever and as I watched them I couldn’t help but feel sorry for them; I wished they could find love and happiness like I have. It was so great to be able to just sit and talk with them, talk with them without having to act happy, without being a zombie or lying through my teeth or even fighting for my life. It was so great to just talk to them like old times.

“What are you thinking about beautiful?” a soft, loving voice murmured. His body vibrating as he spoke against mine.

I smiled faintly, sucked out of my blissful daydreams as I turned around to face him. Leaning in I nuzzled my nose with his lovingly as whispered to him “About how happy I am, about how important you are to me, about how you are making me this happy.” I murmured reaching out and molding my hand to his cheek.

Will held my eyes, his gaze burning with an intensity of a fire as he kissed the inside of my palm “I love you.” He murmured softly to me, his other hand reaching out and curling his fingers softly in my hair.

“Awww look at you two!” Jacks crooned.

Turning slightly I realized that every single person at this table; Jacks, Brooke, Gabe and even Ty were watching us right now and watching with looks of amusement, awe and happiness glittering along their features.

“I’m going to make a toast; we are actually her to celebrate after all.” Brooke stated sending me a cheeky smile. I smiled back blushing faintly, Will had insisted we go out like old times and celebrate the beginning of my career life, Will was so proud of me, his smile said it all and I was happy that he could be proud of me after all that had happened.

Everyone reached for their glass on the table and held them all up, each touching as Brooke began “To Tanze, you mean everything to us here and we’re just so happy for you.” I smiled at her lovingly “And Will, you and your little buddies here are now part of this little family.” She murmured softly sending him a welcoming smile also.

“So,” Jacks interjected “to Tanze and Will, for those who never believed in happily ever afters here is living proof right in front of us all. So here’s to-“