part 2

He throws me into the sand, my hair falling forward. I flick my hair out of my face and glare at him. I reach to my thigh and pull my knife out. I slowly rise to my feet. I run at him and go to stab him but he grabs my wrist. He takes my knife and pushes me back down. He smirks at me "enough with the childish games. James, give me the ropes!" I look at him wide eyed.

I get up and go to run the other way only to hit into the other scary guy. Blue eyes. "Going somewhere sweet heart?" I step back. My wrists are roughly grabbed and tied behind my back. I am then pulled back. I look at grey eyes and he has the end of the rope. He pulls me to a post and ties the end to it. He makes me kneel then walks back to blue eyes.

I can see them having a conversation then they walk over to me. "Okay sweet heart, the names River. This is Kaiden. Who are you and why are you here?" I look down refusing to talk. My chin is roughly grabbed and i am forced to look at grey eyes or Kaiden. "He asked you a question" I closed my eyes and tried to get out of his grip. "Just answer the fucking question!" I let a sob out "Talia! My... Name is Talia Evans. I was in a boat wreck" I whisper. They let my chin go and I look back down. I sit down on my butt and sigh in shame. I am then slapped "nice lie. Now tell us the truth" I scream and moved back. "I'm telling the truth! Stop!" He slapped me again. He even started punching. I tasted blood in my mouth. Layed on the sand spitting out blood. I felt him being pulled off me. It was River. He yelled out something. 6 men grabbed Kaiden and dragged him off. River glared at me "now tell me the truth" I looked into his eyes with tears spilling from my own. "My name is Talia Evans. I am a castaway and have been on this island for a day" I whispered. "Stop lying its no good for you. Did you not see what just happened?" I scream "I am telling the truth!" I'm just leaving the part of escaping a phsyco pirate like you out.

"You're hiding something. I can see it in your eyes. You didnt just happen to be is a shipwreck by yourself. Why were you running?" Damn he is good.

"Why would I be running? And who would I be running from?" He starts to laugh. "Men set up camp" he yells. I roll my eyes. "You will be sleeping out here for the night. We leave in the morning Ms Talia" he says smirking. I like sleeping outside idiot. This is a gift.

The sky starts turning and the stars start peeking. I am sitting against the post looking up the best I could. I am so hungry. I look around. Everyone is asleep. I stand up and try to pull on the rope. Hmm. I jump up and pull my arms up and over my legs. Like a skipping rope. I yank my arms but they still wouldn't loosen. I look up at the top of the post. I grabbed where the rope was tied to the post and climbed to the top of it.

I pull the rope off. I climb back down the post and go to sneak past a tent but trip over one of the pegs. The tent falls on the person. The man yells and comes out of the tent and guess who it is? Fucking Kaiden. Yeah the one who hates me. Kaiden's eyes widen as he sees me on the floor. I look down and see my bra had broke. Shit. I scream and cover my body only for him to cover my mouth. He ripped off some of his pants and tied it round my mouth. He grabs my arm and drags me to a little boat. He sits me in it and climbs in. He rows off to the big ship. He throws me over his shoulder and swings up to the deck. He walks through a door and throws me on the bed. I throw my hands back to my chest and start crying. He's gonna rape me.

Instead he walks to a set of drawers and throws me a shirt. I let it land in front of me just staring at it. I then stared at him waiting for him to turn away. "I'm not turning away. I won't rape you but i can look at your body. Put it on before I take all your clothes and let you walk around naked. Or tie you to the post with your hands behind your back so the whole crew can see" I gently grab the shirt looking at him. Watching his every move. I stand up off the bed and turn around to see his crew members staring in. I turn back towards him as fast as i could. I rather just him see then his crew. I gently pull the shirt over my head hissing when the fabric touched my bruises. I look at him again and see him cringing. He slowly walks towards me making me step back only to come in contact with the bed. I fall back onto it and crawl away. Him being tall he just leans over and lifts my shirt up. "Stop! You said you wouldnt!" He covers my mouth. He gently brushes his fingertips over my bruises, cuts and probably broken ribs. "I'm sorry. I never hit girls. I had seen a vision of this man who is pure evil. I shouldnt have touched you in such a violent way" I felt the tears again.

He then touches one of my many scars making me freeze then struggle even more. Scratching at his hand on my mouth. "Where did you get these scars?" He says concerned. I bite down on his hand making him release my mouth. I climb out the window and get ready to jump off the boat only to be grabbed around the waist and dragged back inside the window "no. You're just like him. Both of you. I wont let any of you take it. I would rather die then you take me back or take it. It's mine!" I yell as more tears fall.

He pins me on the bed. I look up and see River is there too. I feel the boat moving. No! "Who is he? So you were running?" I froze. Shit. I shook my head and tried to push him away with my feet. River grabbed my ankles and pinned them too.

Flashback ~

"Let me go! I wont let you! Please I'm not ready" I screamed in panick. "I will fucking take you whenever I fucking want. Whether you are ready or not!" He slaps me in the face. I kicked him in the nuts. Making him release my wrists. I stood up and bolted out the door. I ran to the little fisherman boat. Pulling out my knife I cut the rope letting it drop on the water. I jumped off deck and onto the little boat.

"You can run but I will always find you! And when I do I will use your body until you are weak and then i will use you more until you take your last breath!" Was the last I heard from his yells.

End flashback

"Stop! Stop! I can't. You'll take me back. He'll kill me this time. He said it! He said he would. He would take my body and use me over and over until I break. He wont let me go ever again. He will torture me... please... not again..." I felt broken.