P r o l o g u e.

.

Prologue.

"Shit" I cursed as I dropped my luggage, again.

Yup, my moms sending me away.

For probably the one hundredth time in my life, I guess you could say my life sucks, but then again. People have it worse.

I grabbed my plane ticket once more looking at it making sure I was going to the right place.

D 4.

I'm at A 1, I groaned in annoyance as I kept going through the long hall.

People giving me stares, some were friendly, some weren't. Nothing I'm not used to.

I looked down at my paper once again, just as I looked up I bumped into someone. It seemed more like they pushed me though...

"Watch were your going" one snapped

I looked up not saying anything to them. I started to get up only being pulled back by my heavy back pack.

They all laughed looking at my uselessness.

One pulled out their hand, I hesitantly took the hand and he pulled me up.

"Zay, leave the prude on the ground" A golden haired boy snarled.

He wouldn't be calling me that if he knew me...

He was tall and muscular, he was quit attractive but his personality wasn't. He looked at me and caught me staring, I turned my head quickly looking away.

I picked up my carry on suitcase, before starting to walk away.

"Umm, you dropped this" the darker haired guy said, I'm assuming is Zay.

I moved my hair out of my face grabbing the ticket slowly.

"Thanks" I said quietly.

"Oh she talks" A brown haired guy snickered.

I walked away ignoring the group of guys walking to my destination.

Once I got to D 4, I sat in one of the chairs prepared to fall asleep, my flight doesn't leave, until an hour.

"Ha, look at the prude."

I groaned knowing that, that was the same person who I 'bumped into'.

"I think she's actually adorable" one said. They all laughed, shaking their heads.
I closed my eyes hoping they wouldn't come sit next to me. I heard feet shuffling and soon felt people staring into my soul.

I opened my eyes slowly to reveal the same people, I closed the quickly knowing they didn't see me open them.

Golden hair reached over to me, trying to do god knows what.

"Lucas, leave her alone"

Lucas. That's his name.

"Charlie, its not like she's going to feel anything, she's sleep" he chuckled

What the hells he trying to do to me?

"What the hell are you guys doing, Lucas if you lay a hand on her I swear-" he was cut off.

"God Jack (Gilinsky), shut up. I'm not going to do anything. What'd you think I was gonna do, touch her ass?" He asked

"Hey, don't look surprised Lucas. You've done worse." One scoffed

"Flight D4 will be boarding in ten minutes due to early landing" the lady on the speaker said.

"Common let's go"

Then I heard the shuffling of feet fade away.

I opened one eye to make sure they were gone before opening both, when seeing they were.

Soon people started to get out of there seats, so I followed knowing we were about to get on.

I finally got up to the place were they scan your ticket. I went on the plane and saw it was already packed.

"People who are standing up, look to the seat next to you, will be your seats." The flight attendant said through the speaker.

Everyone took their seats and I was the last one standing.

And there was one seat.

I looked straight ahead and saw one last seat, next to the Lucas guy.

He smirked at me as I got closer to him. I placed my carry on at the top of the seat thingy and sat down hesitantly next to Lucas.

He smiled at me before placing his hand on my thigh, "Hey Princess, I'm Lucas Friar"

That's when everything came Crashing down.

When she met Lucas Friar.
___________________

I'll keep the book going a little later...

How do you Like it so Far?

Should I continue?