8.0

Sabrina's POV
Tonight me and Rowan are going to the movies. We are thinking about either seeing 'Daddy's home' or 'Batman v Superman' (an- if y'all didn't watch bvs WATCH IT!!) I put on a simple white crop top with a black heart and some shorts and put my hair in a ponytail, and I am out the door heading to Rowan's. I text her to notify her that I'm almost there.

💥SABBY💥- Be there in 5 min 😉
✨ROWBOAT✨- Kk 😃

Oh my smiley Rowan.

Well driving to rows (yes she can drive) I was on her street when I saw Peyton's car in her driveway. What is going on? I get out my car and walk inside.

Ding dong

"Hey Sab!" Row says and hugs me

"Hey Row!" I say as I hug back "I saw Peyton's car in the drive way what's that about?" I ask as we let go of our hug and walk inside.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Peyton and Corey are coming with us to the movies." She scratches the back of her neck

"Cool!" I say "Where are they?"

"Up stairs in the game room."

"Ok" I walk up her stairs with Rowan following.

"Hey guys" I say to Corey and Peyton who are playing video games 

"Hey Sab" Corey says

"Hey B" Peyton says and turns around and looks at me in awe and I blush. He quickly looked away and blush his self.

"Ok guys lets go!" Row says and pull my hand.

We all take my jeep but Peyton drives. When we get there we all decided to watch 'Daddy's Home'.

"Hi 4 tickets to daddy's home" Corey says to the woman in the ticket booth.

"Here you go." She says to us and hands us 4 paper tickets and tells us witch theatre to go to.

"Me and Corey will get the snacks you guys go to the theatre" Rowan said

"Ok" me and Peyton say at the same time

Me and Peyton walk in silence to the theater they still have not put in the trailers yet so the lights are still on we pick the very top row so no one see us and we settle in.

I saw Peyton on his Twitter. I grab his phone.

"Hey what you doing?" He laughed

"You'll see" I laugh

I take a picture of me with a funny face and him laughing and write the caption 'At the movies with this cutie 📽😍❤️ @SabrinaLynnCarpenter' and hit post

"People are going to think where dating." He says though laughs

"Is that a bad thing" I playfully smirk and he shoves me a little.

Me and him still laugh looking at each other and then we stop like it was a instinct and we start to lean in. I was attractive to him like his a magnet. But then the lights turn off and the trailers come on and they where LOUD! And we separate soon Rowan and Corey come with snacks and the movie starts.

Yep, it's not going to be awkward between me and Peyton. Note my sarcasm.

--------------------------
Hello. It's me. I'm back at it with the new chapters 😂 sorry it's so short ☹️ I have nothing else to say but........

Baby bye bye bye!

Vote and comment 😘
                 -❤️Lala