4.0

Sabrina POV
It has been a week since Bradley broke up with me and I am so over him. NOT. Oh I miss him but I think I am starting to like someone else.

Then I got a text from Peyton.

⭐️Peyton⭐️- hey you want to go to 'central perk' (if you know what this is I will love you forever)

I look at the clock that said 11:15

Me-yeah sounds great how about 12?
⭐️- Sure that sounds great
Me-kk bye
⭐️- mkay bye

I start to get dressed. This was my first time leaving the house other than to leave for work. I put on a black crop top that says 'I'm someone's duff' and some high wasted ripped jeans and black sandals. I put on some light makeup and I leave to meet Peyton.

When I get there I see Peyton at our normal table scrolling through his  phone sipping on his coffee. He put his hair the way I like he is so cute..........Wait what!

I walk in and older some coffee and walk to Peyton and put a smile on my face.

"Hey pay day" I say as I sit down and he looks up

"Hey b, how are you? You didn't come to G's party on Saturday."

"Oh yeah.. I didn't want to see anyone if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I get it you know he is just a dirty son of a gun no one even know you guys broke up we should give him a piece of my mind you in!!!" Peyton says standing up with his hand out for me to take it.

"Yeah I'm in" I get up and grab his hand.

We walk out the cafe and I hear cameras flashing and see paparazzi and look down to see my hand still in Peyton's. Both of us separate and awkwardly look away while we run so no one can see us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shortest chapter ever! I just have not updated this in forever so why not right? Next chapter will be revenge😈!

Vote and comment 😘
                    -❤️Lala