3.0

Sabrina POV
Today we start to film girl meets Texas it is a 3 part special that is all Lucaya I guess or is it laya I don't know but it is all about how Maya spills her felling for Lucas and then he says his and they kiss and try to be a secret relationship. When I was in my dressing room getting ready I saw a text from My boyfriend Bradley Steven Perry I love him so much.

❤️Bradley❤️- hey Sabrina we need to talk.

Me-kk about what?

❤️-us

Me-what about us

❤️-I am breaking up with you.

Ok forget about what I said before all that I hate his guts so bad I want to kill him but all I could do is cry. I start to cry on my dressing room floor until I heard a knock.

"Hey b we need to... What's wrong" it was Corey he is like a brother to me.

"Bradley broke up with me" I said really fast and start to cry again.

"Hey guys Kenny really needs us....what's wrong." This time it was Peyton.

"Bradley broke up with her" said Corey.

"What?!?! B are you ok. I am going to kill him" Peyton said angry. I laughed little. And then he sat down next to and I scoot next to him and cried in his chest with him rubbing my back. I then back away looked at him and back at his shirt.

"Your shirt got wet and dirty from my mascara I'm so so sorry it is ruined-" I was cut off by him.

"It is ok I have a million blue shirts." He said he is not wrong he dose wear a lot of blue shirts.

"Still I am sorry." I said wiping away my tears.

"It is ok come on get ready me and Corey will tell Kenny that you need a little bit more time." He said and walked out the room with Corey.

-----Peyton POV-----

"Hey are you happy?" Asked Corey

"What?" I answered

"I mean are you happy that they broke up now you can make a move on her and it won't be called 'cheating'" he said putting those bunny ears thing that girls do when they are sarcastic.

"I mean I guess but she is in pain I can't tell her yet maybe when she has moved on."

"Ok but not to late there are boys lined up to date her."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean not to late that someone else will ask her first."

Before I could answer Sabrina came up to us with Rowan.

"Hey guys ready to film" asked Sabrina like nothing ever happened. She seemed happy.

"Yep let's go" said Corey and we went to set.

"There you guys are what took so long?" Kenny asked. Before I could answer he talked again." Never mind we have to get this one scene done camp fire and go to your spots." Kenny shouted.

Since this scene has all of us we went to the campfire set.

"And ACTION!" Said Kenny.

"Maya you need to tell then or I will." Said Rowan

"Tell us what?" I asked