I could hear Harry screaming in his duct tape. I could hear Louis screaming too. They were both kicking the bars of the human cages. It was loud.

Another heave of vomit came up now, and it had nowhere to go. A lot of it came out of my nose, actually, which was good, but not good enough. I was coughing and struggling to breathe. Vomit was stuck in my throat now, not able to go anywhere. I tried swallowing and that sort of worked a little bit, but then another heave came and I felt like I was going to pass out now. The sounds that were coming from my throat and nose were...I didn't even know. I was suffocating. There was vomit in my nose, chunks stuck in it, I could barely pull air in or out. I was starting to panic now. I was right. I was suffocating. Harry was going to watch me die a horrible death, right now. I'd never even know if he was ok in the end. I sat there on my butt, hands still taped behind my back and my knees up in front of me and my taped together feet on the ground.

My vision started closing in on me. Everything was turning gray, fast. All I could hear was Harry and Lou's muffled yelling, and the clanking of the bars and rattling of the cages as they banged on them frantically.

Out of nowhere, I felt the tape ripped off of my face. Everything poured out of my mouth at once, and a blast of air came into my throat a few seconds later.

I just noticed I was laying sideways on the ground. My vision started coming back, and the numbness I hadn't even known I had in my fingers and toes started leaving, and they tingled as my body struggled to take in every refreshing breath. I realized my limbs were twitching, too. Wow, I wasn't in good shape! Would I live through this?

The man who ripped the tape off my mouth sat me up. My head hung over from lack of strength. He stepped to the back of me and swatted me on the back pretty hard, which made me cough more, and everything that was backed up in my throat started coming up, along with more, new vomit. It was disgusting and I was panicked still, so I ended up heaving even more now. At least there was somewhere for it all to go now.

What a big difference.

I finally got myself together after what seemed like a LONG time.

I looked up for Harry and Louis.

Harry had his head leaning on the back of the cage and his eyes were closed. He was panting out really shaky, super fast, deep breaths. He'd almost just lost me. Louis was in the same sort of position, doing the same thing actually.

Relief.

That's what I saw on their faces.

I was going to live.

Well, for NOW, anyway.

When I looked recovered, the man switched me into the one extra cage that was closer to Lou's cage. Dammit, I wanted to be as close to Harry as I could.

He locked me in, then disappeared out of the room. I sat there against the bars of my new cage, and gathered myself together, calming down.

I forgot I didn't have duct tape on my mouth now, so I could talk! Strange, how I'd gotten used to not talking so quickly!

"Harry....I'm sorry! I know you can't answer me, but...I'm sorry. I smelled this basement and it flashed me back to the other one.....it made me sick to my stomach! I tried to control it, but I couldn't! Oh God, that was horrible! You have no idea.....oh my God, Harry.....I know I almost died. I almost passed out, and that would have been it from there......." I started crying now.

"I'm sorry my old life is interfering in your life...again. It'll never go away, Harry. It'll never end!" I vented. All poor Harry could do was sit there and let tears leak out of his eyes.