''Are you alright ?'' He whispered in my ear. I nodded and got back on my feet but feel a little nausea's but shrugged it off. Esther looked at us a look, happiness and love flashed across her eyes but soon disappeared.

'' You should be careful Niklaus. Don't be foolish.'' Esther said as she walked closer to us.

'' The only foolish thing is that I should of killed you a long time ago.'' Klaus sneered.

'' I don't think you would do such a thing, she is your mother.'' A unfamiliar voice said. I turned around and came face to face with a man holding a dagger.

'' Father.'' Elijah said. My mouth fell open.

'' Okay, how many more relatives are we planning of seeing ?'' I asked as I turned back to the Orignal witch.

'' Just one. Bring her out.''  Esther replied. I furrowed my eyebrows until I saw Arabella in the arms of the Alpha wolf.

'' No.'' I whispered as I sped towards them only to be shot in the back. The pain was unbearable but I didn't care I sped over to Arabella I was so close until I was thrown back into Klaus by Esther's magic.

'' Mother don't. Arabella is only a child.'' Klaus pleaded as he pulled me closer to him, tears falling down my cheeks.

'' She is an abomination.'' Esther spat out.