Secrets

Alexandria P.O.V

I walked through the compound admiring the my ring. I still think that this is to good to be true but I am going to make the best of it and cherish the memories also it's nice to know that my father is probably turning over in his grave. I stopped outside library over hearing a conversation I probably shouldn't be listening too.

'' Brother the wolves are becoming somewhat of a problem.'' Elijah said.

'' And why is that ?'' Klaus questioned, probably smirking.

'' They didn't like the show dear Alexandria and Rebekah performed. Killing one of their own has made them angry.'' 

'' Elijah they threatened my family, our family. I just wanted to show them the consequences if they decided  to do it again also who doesn't like a good kill.'' 

'' Niklaus they threatened to start a war.''

'' A war they will not win.'' Klaus said like he's known from experience.

'' Also they heard about mother and her plans for the triplets. The Alpha said he and his pack will side with her if he does not get Arabella.'' Elijah said. 

'' I will deal with the wolves. We do not tell Alexandria about this, she is finally truly happy and I don't want anyone to take that away especially our mother and those mutts out in the woods.'' I heard Klaus say, anger started to build up but it settled back down after all he is only trying to do what's best even if it's not in the best way possible.

'' Niklaus it's not wise to keep this from her.''

'' I won't not for long. I want her to have these couple of days and then I will tell her.'' Klaus said and I heard him get up and walk  towards the door. I sped out the hall and into our bedroom before he opened the library door.