Epilogue

3 years later.

Alexandria P.O.V

Me and Klaus are still very much in love. We finally got married and I am now Mrs Alexandria Mikaelson or as Klaus likes to call me his Queen. We've been ruling New Orleans together with no problems there have been no uprisings, no wars and no new threats. We're all living in harmony and now we've set up a supernatural council to help us run the city and to deal with the little problems like sharing land or the use of magic which witches are allowed to use freely but if they need to do big spells that involves black magic or go raising the dead they have to get permission from the council and as for the wolves they all mysteriously died, after Arabella was brought back me and Klaus went into the woods to find them and slaughter them all only to find someone had beaten us to it. We eventually found out the reason why and they seemed to have racked up a few enemies over the years and this was just pay back. 

Me and Klaus now have five little wolves, the triplets are now three and will be turning four in a couple of weeks time. They are all attached to the hip and will never let Arabella go anyway on her own as they don't want to lose her again. Our third child is named Thea and she is only one, she gets along with her other siblings but has a special place in her heart for her uncle Elijah. Our fourth is a little boy we adopted from a wolf pack who couldn't look after him any more due to their pack being to big and not enough food to go around, so we happily took him in, his name is Asher he's five and is a very happy little wolf and now I'm pregnant with our fifth which Klaus is really excited about because he wants it to be a girl and we've made a bet due to us not wanting to know the gender, we decided to keep that a secret.

Elijah and Katherine are happily engaged and are expecting their first child, Emily did a fertility spell so Katherine could conceive and after a couple of weeks they were pregnant and are now having a little girl which they have named Nadia Petrova Mikaelson.

Stefan and Rebekah are currently living together in an apartment a couple of blocks away from us. They eventually told everyone about their relationship but we already knew they are seriously not good at sneaking around. Their anniversary is coming up and Stefan is getting ready to propose.

Damon has found a new love which is not Elena. He found love with Caroline Forbes a young vampire back in Mystic Falls who was best friends with Elena. They come to visit a lot and Caroline is a sweetheart. They are both very happy living in Mystic Falls but will be moving to New Orleans when Caroline finishes college in a couple of months.

Bonnie and Kol are loved up puppies. They are always together and they both keep each other grounded. They are good for each other and are hoping for Kol to pop the question and we are giving him hints and we know Bonnie has been laying hints around the house so hopefully he's got the message and is waiting for the right moment but we have said that Bonnie can always propose to Kol which she liked the sound of.

Emily Bennett is now part of the supernatural council and she is the head of the dead witches faction or ghost faction and she keeps the peace between the living and the dead as it can sometimes get a little messy now and then. She teaches young witches what not to do and not to be tempted by the darkness also on how not to be pulled in by rogue witches and to be taught expression.

 And now there was one left Elena Gilbert. The doppleganger of Katherine Pierce is still rotting in her tomb, she should be craving blood and going crazy round about now which I love picturing in my head. 

Our lives are good for once and we are prepared for any threats that come our way. We protect each other, we care for each other, we fight for each other, we're family.

Always & Forever