part 24 - unexpected and make love

Annabelle pov 

when we came back from our horse trip we went to change some clothes before eating dinner with my dear brother Aragorn and Arwen, we were going to eat with them for last time before leaving for mirkwood were Legolas was going to rule and become a king for his land and people.

while we ate dinner Legolas and my brother talked more about our kingdom, me , he also said that he wanted to become uncle and was hoping that it was going to happen very soon. me and Arwen talked about our husbands and how they sometimes can be overprotective over us or something else , but its oke since it shows that they love us as much we love them . 

sometime after the dinner Legolas and i went back to our room for alone time and while we were alone we made love again slower than last time, both came more than once and we were sweating when we came for last time. 

we laid in eachothers arms for awhile before we went to the window and looked out at the beautiful moon that was showing tonight , it was beautiful , it was shiny with yellow light and little bit of white. i turned around and looked at Legolas and said....

Legolas pov 

Annabelle turned to me and said..

A- i want a baby with you 

L- what ? really ??

A- yes really and we should try now tonight 

L- i always wanted a child with you darling. 

i took Annabelle hand and took her to our bed and pushed her careful down on the bed before i was leaning over her with my arms beside her and kissed her passioned and long before i took my hand between her womanhood and took my finger in and out of her making her so wet for me before my manwood was going in her. when she was wet enough i pushed myself in her slowley and passioned to show her how much she means to me and that i love her as much i was going to love the child we was going to make. 

annabelle begged me to go a little faster so i did do what she begged me for and i also took her boobs and licked her nipples slow and she moaned long and loud for me and i smirked at her before i was doing that again while i pushed in and out of her and when i knew she about to cum i took my hand down to her clit and played with it so she came while shaking and then i came also inside her before pulling out and laid beside her with her in my arm before both of us was falling asleep but not before we said i love you to eachother.