Chapter 2

The impatient thirteen year old boy stood there tapping his foot. "Figure out what?" He repeated.

"Uh...uh... Figure out... Why.. This apple pie is apple!" I blurted out. I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck.

"I see... So why are you in my drawing room?" Once he finished his sentence, he covered his mouth. Drawing room? That meant living room in the eighteenth century in England! Another clue to this mysterious mystery.

"Erm.. Drawing room?" I pointed out, trying to get more information out of him. "... Get out.." We stared at him awkwardly and so did the Sebastian look alike.

"Well. Okay then." As I stood up, Gracie whispered in my ear. "Exactly like Ciel..." I nodded. Now what do I do with this pie..

As we were about to leave, Sebastian put a hand on my shoulder. Why was it so cold?! "I apologize for my... son's behavior. Care to stay for a little?" I turned to my friends who already dashed out the front door, forgetting me. I was about to run with them, the thirteen year old stood in front of me blocking my exit.

Can I smash the pie in his stomach, scissor kick him in the face, and run away? "I'm sorry for being rude.." He mumbled in a forced tone.

"It's cool..." I said looking around for a way to get out of here. "Oh is it? I find it quite warm in here." He said, following my gaze. I facepalmed with one hand holding onto the baked treat. "I meant it's okay."

"Oh." He pulled out a notebook and wrote something in. Ummm... I hope that he didn't put me on the 'To Die' list.

"Anywaay.. Welcome to the neighborhood. My name's Ally." I said trying to sound as cheerful as possible. "Thank you. I am the Earl-" He was cut off by somewhat hard pat on the back by his 'Dad'. "Thank you.. Dad. My name's Ciel P. Hive." Wow. Great alias. "And I'm Mr. Hive but you can call me Mr.Sebastian." I raised an eyebrow as the two awkwardly smile.

"Well... Here's a pie." I shoved the pie into Sebastian's hand and ran past Ciel. "...Hey! Sebastian! Go get-" I kicked him in the face to shut him up.

I felt Sebastian chuckle as I ran for my life out to the front porch, where Gracie and Audree were playing chess on Gracie's phone. I panted and tried to explain to them what happened, as Grace captured Audree's rook.

"So-"

"Haha eat that!" Gracie exclaimed.

"For heaven's sake! Give me that phone!" I snatched her phone and stuffed it in my pocket. "Aww.." They sighed.

"Listen. They're creeping me out-" I got cut off as Sebastian grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. "GRACIE, AUDREE GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE." I choked as I watched them run. Gracie tripped on the front step.

I mentally facepalmed as Audree helped her up. Sebastian chuckled into the back of neck, which tickled me like crazy. As the two rabbited to somewhere, Sebastian carried me back inside ,by the collar, to the living room where Ciel held a tissue to his bloody nose.

He glared at me as a stuck out a tongue at him. Sebastian sat me across from the two. "You butt wipe..." I mumbled under my breath. "Can I go now?" I asked after like 5 minutes of silence. "No. Never." Ciel still glared at me with his one baby blue eye. "Fine, Ciel Phantomhive. What are you gonna do? Tell your demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis, to kill me?" I asked sarcastically.

"How did you know my name?" He looked at in surprise, same as Sebastian. "I do my homework." I smirked as I got up, ready to leave. Ciel got up, walked over to me, and pushed me back down. Rude much? But I did kick him in the face so...

"Stop acting smart and answer my question." His nose started dripping onto my clothes as he hovered over me. I sighed as I removed a tissue from my pocket and carefully tended to his bleeding nose.

"Look. I'm just know things. Like one, don't hover over people with a bloody nose." I gently pressed the tissue to his nose to stop the bleeding.

He seemed to blush lightly as he took the tissue from me. "I can do it myself..." I chuckled. "I'm gonna go now. See ya." I jumped out the window, breaking it into little pieces. "SUPERMANN." I seemed to hover in the air before landing in the bush below. "Ow." I brushed the leaves off as I looked back into the broken window to see them staring at me funny.

"I'll fix that later.." I said before making a mad dash to my house, running like a ninja. "Do you wish for me to go get her?" I heard Sebastian say as I ran. I could barely hear Ciel. All I heard was, "Let her be. I'll make her mine sooner or later." I felt shivers run down my spine, but ignored them.

It was nearly dark and I had to get home, school started tomorrow. Who would have know that someone else wanted me to be theirs...

~~~~~~

Author's note: Sorry for not updating in a while! Been busy with school >.< I'll try my best to keep up with it!