Chapter 1

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not own Black Butler. I only own my characters and any other that I add on the way. Thank you :)

-ALLY'S POV ALL THROUGHOUT STORY-

"Mysterious sightings of a demon and

a young boy have appeared all over-" "BORING." I sighed and switched off the TV that was set to the news channel.

I guess there's nothing interesting to do at noon except to wait for lunch. Plopping on our blue-grey couch that was made of cloud like fabric, I took out my phone and starting texting my best friends, Gracie and Audrey.

Ally: What's going on your sides of the phones?

No reply. Great. Waiting, waiting, donkey, waiting, DING! They took forever to reply! It took me awhile to realize that my phone doesn't make 'ding' noises, it makes 'boop' noises.

DING! There it is again. What is that..?

"Ally? Can you get the door for me?" My mom's voice rung out from upstairs. She was probably folding laundry or in a mystical land of unicorns and poop.

DING! "Coming!"

I opened the door to see no one there. Great. "IS THIS A DING DONG DITCH?!" I shouted out to the empty neighborhood.

I grabbed a bat from the garage and starting whacking the near by bushes in front of my home. Nope. No hobos.

I decided to stay outside for a bit. Nothing was going on inside so might as well get fresh air.

I lived in the suburbs with my mom, dad, and my twin toddler sisters. Still boring for me. The good thing is Gracie and Audrey lived across from my house. They make things...interesting.

I sat on my concrete front steps and waited from excitement with my phone in my lap. BOOP! I looked down and saw two new texts. Finally!

Gracie (G): Hey!

Audrey (AU): Sup!

Ally (AL): ..What are you guys doing?

G: Just stalking the new neighbor.

AU: Yup!

It took me a moment to process that. New neighbor? The only house that was empty or abandoned was the old creepy house next door and I didn't see any moving trucks.

I swung my head looking to the right, and there was Gracie and Audree in a nearby tree, stalking the neighbor.

AL: Guys? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!

G: Wait, we're coming over.

They slid down the large leafy tree like a fireman's pole and ran over to my house.

Gracie's brown straight hair, which was about below her chest, was swinging wildly as she came running. Audrey on the other hand, was taking her time, walking carefully not to step on the mud that slicked the ground from last night's thunderstorm. Her short, shoulder length, black hair stood still as she was being cautious.

"Guys. Why are you stalking the neighbor?" I bluntly interrogated.

"Ally. Have you seen a moving truck? You would be the first to notice since you live next to that old trash bin." Gracie said. She had a point.

"Yeah. And who would want to move into that death trap?" Audrey added. Another point for them.

"So you guys are stalking the poor guy?" I asked, picking up my bat.

"Don't hurt us! And guys to be exact." Grace said, hiding behind Audrey, who was already cowering.

"I was going to put it back but I'll keep it instead. Let's go greet him, or should I say them, properly." I began walking to the old house before Grace and Audrey stopped me.

"Yes?"

"We have to be nice and bring them a pie!" They said in unison with their wide grins.

"Fine." I dropped the bat and left it outside and we went to the kitchen to make this mystery guy an apple pie.

After about an hour, cooking and baking the apple pie, I carried the warm pastry and began walking out of the kitchen, to the front door with Gracie and Audrey in tow.

"Mom! I'm going to meet the new neighbor so I'll be next doors!"

"Okay! If they invite you in, be careful!" I shouted back a 'Yes Mom' and went out the door and began walking to the next door mystery guys.

"What do you think they're like?" Gracie asked, starting conversation.

"I dunno. But after this, I'm going back and starting my new Black Butler manga that my mom got."

Their faces got excited because they loved Black Butler like I do.

"Which one?!" They yelled.

"Starting Volume 11." They began getting more excited and I grinned.

All the excitement stopped as we reached the front door of the house. "R-ring the bell." Grace stuttered. "Fine." I took one hand holding the pie to ring the musty bell.

We waited a bit. After about 3 minutes, we were almost about to leave. Just then, the black and grand door swung open.

"Hello. We were not expecting guests today. How may I help you?"

The figure was tall and was standing slightly behind the door so we couldn't actually see him. His voice was calming and low.

"W-welcome to the neighborhood." I managed to get the words out of my mouth.

"W-we brought pie!" Audrey said from behind me. The two were cowering behind me.

He smiled and came out from behind the door.

He was very tall and quite pale. He had bright, red ruby eyes that seemed the glisten in the afternoon sun. A piece of his sleek black hair was dangling in the middle of his forehead. He wore modern day clothes, a red t-shirt,a pair of short and white gloves, a light black jacket, and a simple pair of jeans, completed with black dress shoes.

"Why thank you. Please do come in. I'll call down my mas- er I mean son down the meet you."

He bowed and motioned for us to come in.

We cautiously followed him and waited in the living room which was a midnight blue colored room, accented with black and gold.

We sat on a comfortable black couch that was somewhat like mine.

Once this man was out of ear-shot, Gracie whispered, "H-he kinda looked like Sebastian."

Audrey had to add a comment of her own. "E-except he was wearing normal clothes."

I set the pie down on my lap, which was still warm from the oven. "Let's think. Why would an anime character from the eighteenth century be here, in real life in the twenty-first century?"

I rubbed my chin, as the two began to relax. "I don't know. But I do know we're going to figure this out." I concluded.

"Figure what out?" A small, somewhat 13 year old boy, stood in the door frame.

We froze not knowing what to say next.