...✭Beauty and the Beast✭...6 END

It turns out that Jay wasn't doing fine at all. The night Louis came home she took her last breath.

The rest of the family mourned and cried, Louis was the most devastated.

They buried her as soon as possible and Louis rested the roses that he brought with him on her grave.

Time slipped by as he comforted his sisters and father. He helped around the home like he used to, enjoying the feeling of being back.

Although, when he realized that 8 days had passed the peace he felt was gone. He rushed to pack again and dashed out the house. They tried to stop him from going saying he has gone mad that he wants to go back to the beast. He only responded with that he made a promise that he wanted to keep.

He jumped on the horse and charged back to the castle.

He gasped and felt tears well up in his eyes when it was true. The castle was gone.

He dropped to his knees and cried.

He could not believe everything was gone. Disappeared in thin air

Then he saw a figure in the distance limping towards him and gasped when he saw that it was the beast covered in blood.

The beast dropped to the ground in a pool of blood. Louis ran over to his body and tried to shake him.

"M'lord no no, please wake up, I'm sorry"

His tears slapped onto the beast's face and it started to glow. Louis watched in amazement when the scales flaked off the beast's body and human skin could be seen. The beast face morphed into a human like face with long flowing hair.

The now human opens his green eyes and stared up at Louis, he smiled at him.

Louis felt his heart skip at the handsome face.

"A-are you okay?" Louis asked.

"I am now, now that I've thought about I never told my name, its Harry"

"Hello Harry" Louis giggled.

Harry sat up with a groan and looked at where his castle used to be.

"Well it guess the spell is broken" Harry said.

"Spell?"

"Yes, you see I was trapped there and I couldn't leave until I made a genuine companion without force"

"I see, I'm glad that your fine now but doesn't that mean you don't have a home anymore?"

"Oh, guess not..." His face dropped in realization.

Then Louis offered"That's okay you can come with me, we don't have much but we can work it out".

"Really? That's so kind of you, thank you"

They walked back to their new home holding hands.

The End.