Smexy Time ;) (mature)

Alright pervs I decided to try out SMUT! You love me I know I know. I hope you enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis sat at the bar in a short skirt hoping to attract some hot looking guys. It's been about two weeks since he got any action, can ya blame him ? He sipped on his drink mindlessly as he felt someone watching him. Niall, who was with him told him that there was someone across the room giving him them eyes. He turned around and saw a gorgeous looking man, starting right at him. The curly-haired man smirked and looked at him up and down. Louis seductively turned around in his seat and crossed his legs. He beckoned the man over with his finger. The man bit his lip.

🎶*Cue Sexy Music* 🎶

What Louis saw was not what he expected. The man ripped of his shirt and did about ten bajillion mother fricking backflips all the way over to Louis.

The man puffed out his extremely hairy chest and looked down at Louis.

"Sup, tutz" Louis mouth hanged open and Niall was trying to conceal his laughter ( literally me right now ).

"Uhhhh excuse me!! Bish! Imma dude" Louis pulled down his crop top that ripped to show his flat chest.

The man eyes bulged out "Whaaaaaa? U not no LAIDIEEE!?!" He screamed.

"NO, I MAN!" Louis beat on his chest like a gorilla.

"AN' Y U NO TELL MEEEeeee!" The man was all up in his face. The hell is going on.

" 'CAUSE I TINK U NEW HARRY!!!!!" Louis screeched in Harry's face. When did he say his name?

And that was that. They yelled and howled. Louis started twerking aggressively still screaming at Harry as he violently slapped money on him, making it rain hard.

Funny enough, no one in the club minded or seemed bothered. Except for Niall of course who was dying with laughter and had to hold onto the bartender, Liam for support who watched on in horror.

The constant yelling and twerking was soooo powerful that the ground underneath the two opened up and swallowed them hole. They never stopped screaming.

Meanwhile Niall laid flat on top on the bar, shirtless while the bartender did body shots on him and Zayn twerked over his face in a thong and high heels. He sang "Pillowtalk" while shaking his Nicki Manaj booty. When he got to the high note, however he slipped on some spilled liquor and fell off the bar.

After that everything went back to normal.

............

Haha! April Fools guys XD. I hoped you're not too mad at me thought it was funny. But seriously guys never request smut from me or you'll get this. Love you all ~❤️ Joca.

Oh and the rest of the pages are blank, it was just to trick you to think it was longer than it actually is teehee~

Bye bye :3