...✭Beauty and the beast✭...5

Louis realized after that day that the beast couldn't help how he looked and was clearly frustrated about it. He almost felt sorry for the creature. Maybe they started off on the wrong foot and he should try to find a way to approach the beast since he was going be there forever after all.

He was lost in thought for hours in the sitting room, trying to gather his thoughts together about the beast. Soon, music filled the room. It seemed to be coming from the painting above the fireplace. Louis looked at the painting in awe, enjoying the lovely music it was producing.

The beast opens the door and saw how entranced Louis was and got an idea. He grabbed Louis by the hand and took him to another room. He got a stool and told Louis to sit.

Louis hesitantly obeyed and watched as the beast padded around the room for instruments. Once he gathered a few he held his hands up like a conductor in front of them and they started to play on their own.

Louis was pleasantly surprised and clapped along to the music as the beast conducted. After a while, the beast stopped while the instruments kept playing. Louis closed his eyes and continued to listen to the lovely music.

The beast got the vase of red roses he clipped from the garden. He placed them next to Louis and left to continue his chores with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis was in the garden with the beast, yes that's right. They were picking roses, but oh dear, it seemed Louis has picked way to much. In the end, there was enough to fill every room in the castle and make a flower crown.

That day the beast happily tucked in to a warm meal that Louis prepared himself. Needless to say, it was the best meal he's had. Louis actually giggled at how fast he ate everything.

Things have been looking pretty alright for the two now there wasn't any tension. Until Louis said something to the beast.

"M'lord, I've been wondering how my mother has been doing. Is there by any chance I could visit her?"

The beast sighed but replied "yes you may but you must return in five days or you won't be able to come back"

Louis couldn't believe. Five days? That time is quite to short in respects that he hasn't seen his family in over a month. But in that month he has grown fond of the beast.

"Yes m'lord, I'll return"

"Good, you may travel tomorrow, I'll give you a horse"

"Thank you" he held the beast hand and bowed before running off to his room to pack.

The beast slumped back into his lounge chair, knowing his fate.