big things vs small things

"dad. sis. WHAT THAT FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" dex's sister kicked dex in the gut and made him fall to the ground. while his dad held alex in front of him. "ahhh dex my boy just in time to see the show" "yeah dad was just getting to know your little girlfriend" "let her go you fucks" "no sorry we cant. you see she will help us. you see this place is dead and we are going to repopulate it" "you DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!!!" "sorry bro its nothing personal its just we need her and  you are in the way of that" dex's sis pointed her gun at dex ready to pull the trigger. but a shot was herd from the other side of the room. dex's sister fell to the floor dead while dex's dad looked around afraid. "dex get your gun" dex knew that voice "sam is that you?" "yeah im going on ahead you take care of him" dex shot up and ran for his dad. dex punched him in the balls and knocked him down to the ground. dex stomped on his head again and again and again. till he was dead. sam was gone and alex was crying. dex got alex up and gave her the power node. "c'mon lets get you out of here" dex carried alex to the med bay door and she opened it with the power  node. he sat her on the table and let her rest for a moment. he grabbed some med packs and used then to heal his wound. once it was healed he unwrapped the towel and  put it on the table. he went up to alex and put his hand on her shoulder. "you ok?" "yeah im fine" alex got up and hugged dex. dex dint mind the hug so he hugged back "ill never let that happen again. i promise" alex looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. once she kissed him on the cheek she couldn't help but kiss him  on the lips. dex dint know what she was doing so he played along. after she kissed him alex took off the jacket for him to see her naked body again. "alex?" "dex i want  this. i want you" dex put his hand on her cheek and kissed her on the lips while he took off his shirt (i say cheek allot dont i?). dex turned the lights off and held alex close.after they did it. dex went out with alex in hand. "we need a way to contact your farther. he will help us" "ok there is a com system is his office. ill be able to get  him here" "if he is still alive" "he is. i know it" "good now the government sector it is" dex and alex walked to the elevator till they saw it. a gunship. alex looked  at dex in shock. "a gunship. we can get out of this nightmare" dex dint like it. it was to good to be real. "no i dont think we should take it" "why not?" "well our luck is shit but i think that this is just too good. and if im not wrong about this then ok but i think that that gunship might be for someone else" "*sigh* fine we  will find my dad" dex and alex ran to another room where there were security everywhere.one saw them and tolled the others. "hay you two stop!!" they fired some shots  at the floor to make them stop but this dint stop dex. he ran up to one and broke his arm and took the gun with the security in hand. "put your guns down. im with  alex roach" "wait Roach. come with us your farther has been looking for you" one of the security said with one red strip down his armor. "so where is he?" dex asked "well he is getting everyone out of here while looking for alex" "ow so what the fuck is going on?" "we dont know but we think it has something to do with the marker. reports are coming in saying that the marker is overloading and it is about to go nova. we need someone to cool it down then get back hear" dex looked at the screen on the wall which showed a photo of the marker. "ill do it. im fast and i have killed my fare share of those things so ill be fine" "no dex your not going there. you will  be killed" "not the first time" "what?" "i have died 3 times all by crashes or maybe loss of breath" "mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh fine but if you die i will kick your ghost ass got it!" "yeah i got it dont worry alex ill be back" dex kisses her forehead and grabs his plasma ripper and heads for the marker control room.dex took the elevator down to the bottom floor and walked through a dark hallway (no fucking surprise there) dex saw a security guy with his head ripped off. "damn these things are really cleaning house. how did they become security again? ha!" dex looked at the guys body for 3 more seconds then took his radio to call the man  with the red striped armor. "hay dude where is it?" "on the bottom floor but dont go in the red wing!" "why?" "it has some kind of big monster there" off in the  distance a sign said red wing above the hallway dex entered. dex walked for 5 minuets before a big door blocked his path. "hmmm im no expert but if i can find a system box i think i can get this door open. wait WHO THE FUCK AM I TALKING TO?!" a scream form a monster was herd. more of those things came out of the room and started attacking  dex but he was to fast. dex saw a system box and ripped off the cover and hit one of them in the face. (or whats left of its face) 'wait i can use my plasma ripper what the fuck am i doing?' dex thought. dex pulled out his gun and shot two monsters then drop kicked another in the gut and made it fall back into the air vent and down  below. "huu that was fun" dex hacked the system and opened the big doors but stopped when two big dead looking arms slammed down in front of him. the thing moved closer  and closer to dex. dex stood there wide eyed at what he was seeing. it was a big dead monster with other peoples body's around its. the arms were massive and the tail was sharp and long. it had two faces and it was bleeding freash blood from the new body's it had collected. "well there's a face only a mother could love "