to close for comfort

the air vent on one of he walls smashed open and one creepy looking monster came out. the arm was glowing and filled with stuff that dint look safe to well touch. the  monster crawled its way to dex but dex ran back far enough to kill the thing and not get blown up. he shot the bastered's head off and made sure its legs would not  look so pretty as they once were.dex walked around the bloody dead body like it was nothing. "well that was fun while it lasted" dex opened the door slowly with his gun at the ready. the clubs music  was still on and the dead filled the dance floor. "well this place looks nice" as he walked he felt more sick. the smell was horrible and the look on the dead faces  made him feel like throwing up. one body was to horrid to even look at. dex looked at the body and finaly he threw up. "that is so fucked" dex ran to the bar and got  a drink to wash all the vomit out of his mouth. after his head stopped spinning dex found the engin room and disconnected the power cords and took the power box.  once the power went down dex could here those monsters crying for blood. the room was in the bottom level with only the back up lights on. the lights were red and made the room look like he was about to fight. "well better get ready" dex said as he looked down at his pistol while reloading it.dex kicked the door down as the back up lights flickered. dex shot left and right hitting all he could see. blood splattered the walls and limbs flew. monsters jumped  over objects and behind walls. "fuck these things never give up" dex ran past the stalkers and out the door. down the dark hall way and over the dead burnt body's. dex  made it back to the transport hub with the power battery. "you ok?" "yeah just remembering something i saw back there" "what was it?" "you dont want to know" (i was  thinking maybe something shocking and sickening like a dead mother getting eaten by her own kid but no. or a dead baby. something take your pick) dex plugged in the  battery and walked to the hub. "hay dex i think i fixed it!" alex yelled jumping up and down happily. "yeah unless you got the power on by yourself then you did it" dex whispered to himself "what did you say?" "ow nothing. lets get out of here" "yeah well since i downloaded the map into my rig. i think we should go to the city sector  then the government sector to find a gun ship" "how do you know all of this?" "ow my dad is the general of all security troopers. i am going to take over that job one  day" "not with a towel on you wont" dex said giggling. alex blushed and turned away (do people blush in dead space?) "dont laugh at me" "im not" dex walked behind her  and put his hand on her shoulder. "so what did you want to do when you were older?" "ummm i dont know. i have always been a rebel. stealing and getting into fights. i think it will be down hill for me. now then get us to the city sector so we can get the fuck out of this nightmare" "right" alex pushed some buttons and off the hub  went to the city sector."ok we are arriving to the city sector now" alex pushed buttons and looked at the screen. dex sat down on the chair playing with his gun. "so how far to the government  sector?" "well we will get there in half a hour if we are lucky" "witch im failing at having" "you dont need luck when you have me" "thanks it helps" dex said with a  smile. "so what if we are not lucky?" "1 to 2 hours maybe" "ow joy. lets get started. we might head to a med bay while we are here and get some med packs" "good idea. lets hope there open" "they better be" dex got up from his seat and walked out with alex in hand. the city sector was fucked. people were running left and right.  security fired shots on the thread floor while people hopped on gunships. monsters started killing the security and ran for dex. "alex get back" dex took down three but one cut his leg "fuck you!!!" dex punched the little shit in the head and stomped on its arm making it come off. dex grabbed alexs hand and ran to the med bay. the doors in the med bay were locked. "dam!" dex looked around for anything that would help but no luck. "dex can you find me a power node?" "yeah why?" "i can open the  door with one" "ok be right back" "wait i need to wrap that leg up" "with what?" "my towel" "ummmm ok" alex took off her towel exposing her naked body to dex. she  ripped the towel up and wrapped it around dex's bleeding leg. once it was done dex took off his jacket and gave it to her not looking at her naked body."wonder why you dint give this to me when you found me?" "never thought about it" "mmm-hmm" alex said with a smile. the jaket fit her well. it covered her up and went down to her  knees. she buttoned it up and tryed to open the door another way while dex got up and looked for a power node. dex found a door leading to a supply room. in it was  ammo weapons food water and one last power node. dex got a back pack from a box and put some food water and one gun and ammo in it. fit like a glove. once dex was ready  he took the power node and headed out to see if alex was all right. little did he know that alex was being held captive by some one. dex walked out seeing alex pinned  to the ground by a middle aged man. he was kissing her neck and feeling her chest. dex was pissed off at that point.dex ran up to the man and kicked him in the head making him fall off alex. alex shot up and ran behind dex. dex pointed his gun at the man. but a girl came out of no  where and hit the gun out of his hands. then hit dex in the head. dex kicked the girl away and tryed to grave the gun. but when he saw who it was he was fighting he stood there silent.