jake imprinted

I looked around and I could see everything better now, and my hearing was awesome. I looked up and saw Bella, she put her hand out and I grabbed it, she pulled me closer and said "so beautiful. We are  the same temperature now." I smiled as she put her hand on my cheek, I leaned into it and smiled looking down.

"renesmee?" "shes amazing" "where is she i have to see her" "wait, you have to get your thirst under control." then i felt the burning in my throat." "yeah you need to hunt." she then tugged me outside and we raced eachother in the woods with my new speed. i saw her and i ran into her, we laughed and she turned me around, "close your eyes" she whispered and i closed my eyes. i breathed in and my eyes once again popped open. i climbed on the rock and saw a dear, i looked at bella and she nodded i looked back at the dear and i went to attack when the breeze came by and i smelt something way better, a human, "laney dont!!" she said but i was already on my way towards the mountain, i climbed up and when i was about too climb again bella said, "laney stop!! i didnt know their was humans this far from the trails. im sorry" "i have to get out of here" "i can help you" i glared at her and jumped off the moutain and smiled when she said, "or not" i was again about to attack on the dear when i saw a jaguar go after the deer when i jump ontop of it and drank its blood. then me and bella walked back to the house holding hands.

I saw jake  walking out and he smiled at me. "Your still here!?!" "I haven't left. Wow you guys are cute together!!" I look at him confused, he hated Bella. "Alright take a whiff it'll be safer for the baby!!" "Since when do you care about renesmee?!?" He went silent and we walked inside. 
I took a step towards in and sniffed. "Well I can see what everyone's been talking about. Jake you really do stink." I say and everyone laughs

"Welcome to the family!!" Esme said and smiled at me.

"Rose!!" Esme said and rose turned around showing me my daughter. I grabbed her and she put her hand on my cheek. I saw me giving birth to her. "What was that?" "She showed you the first time she ever saw you" Bella said and I nodded, "okay that's enough experimenting for one day!!" Jacob said as he tried to reach for renesmee. "What's your problem?!?" "Do tell her Jacob" Rosalie said and took renesmee from me. "We can't help it and it doesn't mean what you think Laney I promise. It's a wolf thing!!" "What's a wolf thing?!?" I say with a glare and Bella grabbed me. "Calm down!!" Bella said and grabbed me, "Bella don't touch me right now I don't want to hurt you!! Take renesmee out of the room!" "Uh oh" Jacob  said and I grabbed his neck and dragged him outside, "you imprinted on my daughter!!" "It wasn't my choice" "She's A BABY!!" "Its not like that, you think Bella would let me live if it was." "I've held her once, ONE TIME JACOB and already you think that you have some moronic Wolfe claim on her!!! She's mine" I say and punch him sending him to the ground. I see Leah and Seth show up. "Your gonna stay away from her!!" "You know I can't do that!!" I punched him again and Leah growled. "It's fine Leah!!"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now right?!?!" "Long gone!!" "Because it was her, it was Nessie who wanted me there!!" "NESSIE  you nicknamed my daughter after the loche ness monster!!!" I ran towards him and went to hit him when I slammed Seth into the tree and all my anger went away. "Seth are you okay??!?" "Seth I'm sorry!!" "He will be fine, now laney you know me better than anyone all I want is for nes- renesmee to be safe, happy. Look nothing ever made since before you, me, any of it. Now I know why, this was supposed to happen." Jacob looked at me in all honesty and said those words. I sighed and said "fine but if you hurt her in any way I swear to god Jacob I will rip your head off." "Okay I get it."

Everyone was hunting while jake was sleeping on the couch. Then I saw everyone come back emerging from the forest. "My turn!!" Rose said with a smile as she walked in a took renesmee from me. "Happy birthday!!" Alice said and I looked at her confused. "I stopped aging three days ago." She glared at me and said "well we're celebrating anyway I know your going to love it!! But it's a surprise!!"

I was holding hands with Bella as we walked behind Alice. "You know I still hate surprises that hasn't changed." I say and Alice laughs.

I walked up to a really pretty house and Bella said, "do you like it?" "It's perfect." I said in awe and Alice handed us the key but not before saying, "have fun."

We walked into the house and Bella showed me renesmees room.

"This is our room." She said as she brought me to a room with a big bed.

"Vampires don't sleep." I say and she moves my hair away from my neck.

"It's not for that." She said and kissed my neck.

Next Morning

I walked into the dining room with Bella. "Oh look who's back, break some stuff?" Emmett asked and i said, "Emmett no."

"Where's renesmee?" "Blonde stole her."

Just then the phone had rung.

"It's my mom." "She's been calling non stop. She's worried about you." Carlisle said and then he added, "we are going to have to tell her you didn't make it."

"We can do it tomorrow." I say and walk back to Bella.

"I'm gonna miss this place." Emmett said and got up.
"Well come back we always do." Carlisle said and picked up his tablet.
"Your leaving?" Jake said and then carlilse said,

"Well once people believe that Bella's dead we can't risk anyone seeing her." Carlisle said and walked away.

Jake looked torn up, so he then left.

"Jake!!" I yelled he ignored me.

A couple hours later Jake comes back.

"You don't understand the Volturi will kill anybody who knows about us." I say as hake just came back from my moms house.

"I didn't tell her about you all I said was that your different." He said and I sighed, knowing I was going to have to see her at some point.

Alice put brown contacts in my eyes, "first sit down." Esme said and I vampire raced to the chair slamming it against the wall.

"Maybe a tad slower." She smiled and I sighed, "don't sit so straight, humans don't do that." Rose said and I slouched, getting really uncomfortable.

"Blink at least three times a mintute." Alice said and I started to blink.

"Also move your chest in and out so it looks like your breathing." Carlisle said as he demonstrated.

I did all those things and got annoyed, "blink, slouch, and move. I get it." I say and hear my moms car pull up.

"Where's Laney?" She asked and carlilse brought her into the living room where I was.

"Hey mom." I say and she sits next to me, "where have you been?"

"Sorry, I can't tell you that." I say and then see Bella walk in with renesmee.

"Right you adopted." She said as she smiled at renesmee.

"She has your eyes laney." She said and smiled, "I guess I don't need to know about that either." I smiled and shook my head no.

"Well I'll be going. Your sisters miss you." She says and I hug her.

"I'll see you guys soon." I say and she leaves.

I take the contacts out and bathe renesmee.

Bella sits beside me
and we make her laugh.

She's so cute!!!"