The baby is here

After rose gives me a bath and sits me on the couch Bella comes over. "Hey baby" she gives me a kiss and kisses my tummy. "Wanna hear the baby's name. Phoniex, river,rosalice,or renesmee." I tell her with a smile on my face and Bella says "I love those" I stand up and Rosalie and Alice hold onto my arms to keep my steady. "See she like them" rose rolls her eyes and I laugh, Rosalie hands me the cup and as I go to take it, my spine breaks, I scream and my back bends in a weird angle. I fall to my knees and everyone is on the floor and Bella holds my head and picks me up and brings me to Carlisles office. Then she says "call Carlisle" to rose and rose says "theirs no time, he will die" she says and grabs a knife and cuts my stomach making scream in more pain. Jake grabs my hand and rose looks at the blood on her hand and Bella says "Rosalie no!!" Roses eyes turn black and Jake tackles her. "I got it" Alice says and grabs rose by the neck and brings her outside, "Rosalie!!" I scream out in pain and bella cuts my stomach open more. Then I hear crying. "Look Laney its renesmee" I look and see my baby girl covered in blood. "Let me hold her." I say and Bella hands me renesmee. I smile at her and she bites me, I hiss and she starts to cry. Bella takes her from me and tries to give her to Jake. "Bella I'm fine now give her here" Bella hands the baby to rose and I say "beautiful" and I take my last breath and black out.

Breaking Dawn जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें