Chapter 16 - Part two

So I couldn't pick just one person as I liked different things from different people so my dedications go to

Sweet_Brown1095

Msblankkita

TwerkinToast

Now I also know I was meant to update yesterday but I was so drained and so I just lazed about watching series 2 of Catfish online since it doesn't start in the UK until 2nd September and I cba to wait that long. Also I want to thank all of you who wished my mother good luck for her operation today that meant so much to me. Anyway enjoy x

Comment!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!

Follow!!!!!!!!

Scarlett's POV

I was waiting for him to arrive and as soon as I saw him walk onto the plane I was up and ready to go and say hi to him. I waited until he had sat down and made my way over to him. "Well hello, Aaron."

"What are you doing here?" He asked angrily.

"Well I work here now. After you fucked then chucked me I learned that I needed to change, get a job and focus on my studies. In which I did. I graduated college and got a job as a flight attendant and even though it isn't the best pay ever, I still get to travel around and plus it's the place I met my fiancé."

"You're engaged?" he asked with shock written on his face.

I guess it was a shock for myself when I actually proposed to him. When I had dated Aaron, which was for like two days I was immature. I only thought of myself and as long as I got what I wanted then I was happy for all of five minutes because I'd find something else I wanted and of course I'd do anything to get it. But I had changed and if anything it was all because to Aaron.

"Yeah. We met sixteen months ago and got engaged three months ago. I love him, he's the only one for me and I know that. Back then I was immature and selfish but now.... now I'm completely different. Anyway I just came over here to say thanks."

"Ummm, what for?"

"I learned my lesson and I wouldn't have focused on college if it wasn't for you. Even though you leaving was a bad thing at first it turned into the best thing ever for me." I said with truth. Juan was everything I needed. He was passionate, caring, loyal, athletic and also intelligent which was hard to find in a guy that was really sporty which worked out for him because he wanted to be a sports psychologist.

"I'm glad that you are finally happy." He replied with a smile.

"Well I best get going and start doing my job."

"Bye."

"Bye." I walked off and went straight to the back, grabbing the tray with the hot towels on.

"Hot towel, sir?"

The man replied with a no and so did the rest of the passengers. After I finished asking around I saw a little girl who could've been no older than five. She was freaking out about flying and was saying something about her toy bunny.

"Hey there, what's the matter?" I asked as I knelt down on my knees.

"I'm scared of flying. What if the planes crashes or something like that?"

"The plane won't crash. How about I give you a magical lollipop, would you like that?" I asked. I used this story every time a girl was scared. I'd tell them that the lollipop was actually from Ariel the mermaid and they instantly believed it. For the boys I just said it come from toy story or something like that.