Chapter 16 - Part One

I know I said you guys would meet the new character in Chapter 16 but due to me being so cruel I have decided to make you guys wait. Only joking you're waiting because I have a plan. Anyway I've decided to do Chapter 16 - Part Two in the new characters POV and so for me to update that on Thursday I want 400 votes.

I don't normally do this but I have other things to do outside Wattpad, such as record and edit my youtube videos, school work and practice body piercing. So if I get 400 votes by Wednesday then I will upload on Thursday.

Anyway I just watched the First Hunger Games and it was incredible. Why didn't any of you tell me it was so good? It actually makes me sad that I didn't watch it when it first came out.

I woke up to the sound of someone being sick and then I remembered Michael wasn't a very good drinker. Getting up off the uncomfortable sofa I went to his bathroom where he had his head inside the toilet being sick.

"You okay, bro?" I asked. He took his head out and turned his head to look at me.

"What do you think?" He replied saracastically, but I couldn't take it seriously because he had sick around his mouth.

Grabbing some toilet roll I ripped a piece off and gave it to him. He looked at me confused and I pointed to his mouth, "You have sick around your mouth."

"Oh," He wiped it clean and went back to being sick in the toilet.

Hearing him be sick actually made me feel like I was going to be sick as well, I've always been the same since I was a child. I started to gag but kept it in and made myself a cup of water, drinking it down quickly onto the counter.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only seven am so I decided to go and grab us some starbucks.

"Michael, I'm off to get us starbucks. And before you ask I know you want a peppermint frappe and a doughnut apple fritter." With that I walked out into the hallway and slammed the door shut to piss him off.

I decided to walk to starbucks which was kind of lucky for me because it was only a ten minute walk.

Ten minutes later and I walked through the doors of Starbucks the smell engulfing me. This was home for me. I absolutely loved starbucks. Their coffees and pastries were just amazing and since I was seeing Anna later I made sure to pick her up a muffin.

"Next please."

I walked to the counter and ordered the doughnut apple fritter, peppermint frappe, belgian chocolate muffin, hot chocolate and a chocolate cookie.

"Okay, that will be twelve dollars and nineteen cents."

I handed the woman the money and she came back two minutes later with my order, "Thank you."

I walked back out of the shop, a woman holding the door open for me and made my way back to Michael apartment.

I opened his door and could still hear him being sick. "Your stuff is on the kitchen counter." With that I ate my cookie and drank the rest of my drink which was only two gulpfuls.

"Where's my stuff to?" Michael walked out of the bathroom and went straight for the drink. "This stuff is amazing. What time is it?"

"It's nearly eight o'clock which means I have to leave in a bit. I leave for the flight at two so I want to be able to see Anna for an hour before having to go."

I stayed at Michael's place for an hour before leaving. I called my driver and he picked me up taking me back home so I could finish the rest of my packing. After that I had my driver pick me up so I could go and see Anna.

We pulled up outside her building and I stepped out walking striaght into the building. I rushed up to her floor and knocked on her door.

The door opened and there she was in nothing but a pair of jogging bottoms, vest top and no makeup on her face and only one thing came to my mind. Beautiful.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the other night. It just slipped out of my mouth." I said to her being as honest as possible. What I had said was the truth though I was really shocked at the thought of her even being pregnant.

"It's okay. I took the pill this morning. Casey went out and got it for me."

We just stood there awkwardly, "So can I come in?"

"Umm sure." She opened the door fully and stepped aside so I could walk in.

She went and sat down on the sofa where I think she stayed the night because there was her pillows and duvet on it. Following her I sat down next to her and spoke to her about what was happening with me going away.

"I'll be gone for five days, six at the most and all you have to do in that time is just take the calls and right the messages down for me. Other than that then...."

"Okay. Where are you going?"

"Paris. I'm hopefully going to get another contract. It's only with a small company but it has the potential to be huge. They make pastries and stuff like that and it's really popular," I looked at her and nothing was written on her face. She looked like she didn't feel anything.

"You know I am sorry don't you." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Stop apologising......So when do you leave?"

"In about two hours so I have to leave soon. I want to make sure I'm at the airport sooner."

"Oh. You can go now you know. You havent got to stay here for me, I'll be fine just like I always have been." She removed her hand from under mine and stood up. Walking to the door and opening it. "Bye."

There was no way I was leaving with us being like this. "No! Listen to me I shouldn't have said what I did but I did and we have to get over it. I love you and -"

"Wait! You love me? You actually love me?" She asked as she pointed to herself.

I walked closer to her and grabbed her hands again, "Yes I love you. I realised last night just how much I do love you."

"It's lust not love." She stated firmly.

Without any notice I grabbed her neck and crashed my lips to her, fireworks showing up everywhere. Moving back I said, "Now do you believe I love you?"

She nodded, "Yeah. I guess I kind of love you too."

"Kind of? not fully sure are you?"

"Hey I've been in a bad relationship so of course I'm not sure. However, you just slept around with women and had no feelings towards them."

"True." I looked into her eyes and kissed her again, "I don't want to leave you."

"You'll be back in a few days and then we can spend the night together," She replied winking at me.

"All night, all day and then the next night, and the night after that, and-"

"Okay. I get it you want me to spend the night over there for a couple of days now go before your late."

I pouted, "Pouting doesn't suit you babe."

"No but you do." I walked off and jumped back into my car. "Take me to the airport."

The driver took off and within an hour we had picked up my suitcase and arrived at the airport. I checked in and my suitcase got checked after everything was clear I went to departure.

"The flight going to Paris is here."

I stood up and went throught, the people checking me passport and letting me on board.

"Well hello, Aaron."

I know this needs to be edited but I will do it when I have time :)