Joker Time *hahahahahahhaha no*

Louis' P.O.V.

I sighed and looked around the bat cave. Bruce, sorry batman had already left to go find Kelsey, Allie, and the kids. That's when I saw the costume. I would fit right in to this place. I smiled as I put it on I thought 'Why am I smiling at this!?!?!??!' After sighing about five more times I was on my way out the door.

When I got to the party/death trap my mouth fell open. There at the front standing in barely visible chains was Allie, Kelsey, and the twins. *NOT FROM TEEN WOLF!!!!!* Unfortunately the chains were visible enough to show everyone the threat. The game had begun. Behind me I saw Bruce getting out of his car in a suit. Dressed for the occasion.I felt him glare at the joker. "Don't do that he'll see you!" I whispered. He sighed but listened. We slowly made our way to the punch table. I could tell by the smell it was spiked. I looked at Bruce. "Not alchohol is it?" I said even though I knew the response.

He just solemly nodded towards my direction. At this I took a good look around and realized everyone here would be to drunk to what was going on before it was too late. "Louis you save The Girls and my kids while I distract the Joker. Then You get them out and leave. Immediatly. Without me if neccessary." "But....." "No excuses!" I sighed and resigned. With that I casually made my way towards the front of the room.

Bruce's P.O.V.

I looked at the young boy with the depressed expression. I sighed as he walked away with slumped shoulders. He knew nothing of the world. Then I focused my attention on a distraction. The joker didn't know who I was while not in the suit. That was good at the moment. My plan then took action.

"LOOOOOKKKK AAAAAATTTTTTT TTTTHHHHHHHAATTTTTTTTT! A PUPPY ON A MOTORCYCLE HHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHH!!!!" I continued to act totally wasted while everyone looked at me. Louis slowly started to unhook Allie. ONce she was unhooked she stayed in the chains so it looked like she was still chained. After being thrown out I ran towards my car. Time to become bat man.

Allie's P.O.V.

I watched as Louis expertly unchained me. When I gave him a questioning look he just smiled and mouthed 'Harry'. I didn't know who Harry was or why he was chained. In fact, I didn't want to know.

Kelsey gave me a withering look. As Bruce was thrown out the door I let a small almost invisible smile spread on my face. I loved that stupid arrogant goofball. The joker turned to us once more. "I'm glad he is gone. Now my darlings, it is time for the main event." That was when I took action.

I was pissed.

And when I got pissed, well, bad things happened.

****************************************************

So sorry it's short I have 5 billion things to do and my friend is blind and only has one leg froma stupid car explosion so yeah. I'm almost caught up on imagines for my other account! byeas guys

stay well

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- ALLIE <3