єℓєνєи

Excuse the mistakes!

Two months later...

Lisa

I didn't want it to come, but yes, I am leaving for college officially tomorrow. These past months have been the best!

"Hey baby? You need some help packing?" Eric asked running/sliding to the doorway in his socks and eating chips.

I laughed, "No Eric, but I do want to do something with your hair before I leave." I said putting a hand on my hip.

"Go ahead." He said sitting on the ground and crunching on a chip.

"When I'm finish packing." I said in a duh tone.
I'm going to miss these times with him.

Just this summer, a lot of things happened. I became a mother to be, I have a loving boyfriend, and a better bond with Ebony. This was the best summer ever!

I put the last of my shoes in my other suitcase and put the suitcases in the dining room.

I sat on the bed, putting my legs on his shoulders, while he sat on the floor.

"What you about to do?" Eric asked.

"Let's see. Oh, remember when we were in the shower and your hair began curling up?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that only happens if it's wet." Eric said.

"Why not have it all the time like Michael Jackson?" I suggested.

"A Jheri Curl? Nah g, that shit look gay as a motherfucker." Eric said.

"Come on! Please? I'm about leave for God knows how long." I cried.

He sighed, "Alright."

I already knew I would convince him, so I already had the curl activator and rollers ready.

I ran to the hallway bathroom and grabbed everything.

I made him wash his hair and then moisturize it so I could put the activator and rollers in. About two hours later, his hair was finished.

He looked at it and told me, "If anybody calls me gay, I'm coming for you."

I laughed and laid down on the bed. I called Ebony and told her I was coming over.

At Ebony's house...

"So this is the last time we get to kick it?" Ebony asked me.

"No ass! I'm coming visit for holidays and weekends." I laughed.

Ebony was going to UCLA. She really wanted to come to Georgia State, but her mom wanted her closer to home. I can't lie, I'm going to miss her and her little shenanigans.

"Well when is the soonest time you can visit?" Ebony asked.

"Labor Day. Are you really going to miss me that much?" I asked surprised.

"Of course! We been kickin' it since we were shorties." Ebony said.

I sat and reminisced our moments from when were kids.