2 Month Anniversary Special!

Start from the beginning

(SORRY FOR LONG ONE-SHOT XD)

Vyladmau (Vylad x Aphmau) (MYSTREET) (Suggestion By @Aphmaufan4life )

Vylad's POV

I walk upstairs to the smell of someone cooking something. I turn my head around the corner to see Aphmau standing there, cooking pancakes. "Hey." I smile, my voice still groggy and sleepy. She turns to me, slightly startled. She flashes me a warm smile, "Morning." She says, then continues cooking. "OOOOHHHH! I SMELL PANCAKES!" Katelyn runs down the stairs. She stops immediately as she sees me. She regains her posture. "I mean.. Who's cooking?" Katelyn covers up. "KAWAII~CHAN SMELLS SWEETS!" Kawaii~Chan bolts down the stairs. They both run into the kitchen. Aphmau puts the food on the table. We all start eating almost immediately. Once we finish, I have Aphmau follow me. "What is it?" She smiles. "Do you like Garroth, Laurance, Dante or Travis?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "Why not?" I question. She shrugs, "Just never have." She replies. "Do you like... Me?" I trail off. She looks around the room nervously. "Why would you ask such a--" I cut her off by crashing my lips into hers. She melts into it only seconds after. We release, forehead to forehead. She smiles, then stands straight. "Come on, they're going to worry." Aph says. She grabs my hand then pulls me thru the room, into the living room. The four of us (Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Aph and I) start to watch a movie. Aphmau starts to doze off, so she lays her head on my shoulder, falling asleep. Luckily, it's dark in here (due to our blinds being closed), so nobody notices her asleep. I smile, then kiss her forehead. "Night, sleepyhead." I whisper. She smiles in her sleep. If an angel came to earth, it'd be Aphmau.

Reese~Chan (MYSTREET) (Suggestion By Aphmaufan4life ) (Reese x Kawaii~Chan)

Kawaii~Chan's POV

OMIOMIOMIOMI! Kawaii~Chan is so happy that Reese~Senpai is coming over! Kawaii~Chan could just... Pass out! Her ears perk up once the doorbell rings. "Kawaii~Chan's coming!" Kawaii~Chan exclaims, running to the door. She opens it to see Reese~Senpai standing there. "Reese~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan greets, pulling him inside. "Hello, Kawaii~Chan." Reese~Senpai says. Kawaii~Chan smiles. Both Kawaii~Chan and Reese~Senpai sit on the couch. Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama aren't here, so it's just Reese~Senpai and Kawaii~Chan. Katelyn~Sama is with Travis~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai is with Aaron~Kun. KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP HAS SAILED!! #AARMAUFOREVER!! Kawaii~Chan and Reese~Senpai start watching one of Kawaii~Chan's favorite anime's, Fairy Tale. Kawai~Chan yawns, then Reese~Senpai puts his arm around Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan screams internally, then lays her head on Reese~Senpai's shoulder. "Shh, it's ok, my angel." Reese~Senpai lowers his voice. Kawaii~Chan smiles. "OOH! KAWAII~CHAN ALMOST FORGOT! COOKIES!" Kawaii~Chan shoots up, then runs to the kitchen. She brings back some cookies, setting them on the counter. Reese~Senpai grabs one while Kawaii~Chan sits down. "These are delicious." Reese~Senpai compliments. "T-T-Thank you, Reese~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan blushes. Reese~Senpai pulls Kawaii~Chan closer to him. Reese~Senpai then plants a kiss on Kawaii~Chan's forehead. Kawaii~Chan blushes, then he kisses her. Once they release, Kawaii~Chan is blushing madly. "R-R-R-Reese~Senpai didn't have to do t-that." Kawaii~Chan stutters. "But I wanted to, Kawaii~Chan." Reese~Senpai smiles softly. Kawaii~Chan then rests her head on Reese~Senpai's shoulder, falling asleep shortly after.

Gardenza (MYSTREET)

Garroth's POV

Cadenza invites me over to her place. I know that Laurance is kind of grumpy about it, because Cadenza is Laurance's sister but he knows that everything will be fine. He's just being a good brother, which I can understand. I walk over to Cadenza's. She pulls me inside right as I knock on the door. "Hey, Garroth!" She greets. I smile, saying hello. We walk over to her couch then start playing board games such as Uno, Clue and other things (Laurance came over for Clue, then left). Once it reaches 8:30PM, Cadenza doesn't want me to leave since it's dark. "Are you sure your brother would be ok with that?" I ask. "Why don't we ask him..?" Cadenza suggests, pulling out her phone. "Hello?" Laurance's voice booms from the phone. She has it on speaker. "Would it be ok if Garroth stayed over?" Cadenza asks. "As long as he doesn't try any moves on you. Remember, I live with you, Garroth and I know your secrets... SPRINKLES! Don't try any moves on my sister." Laurance knows that it's on speaker, so he directs most of it to me. "S-S-S-SPRINKLES!" I exclaim. Laurance chuckles, then hangs up. "Who's Sprinkles?" Cadenza asks. "A cat... Nothing to worry about." I sniff. "Sorry, Sprinkles." I mumble quietly. "Well, we should be getting to bed." Cadenza says. "But I don't have a guest bedroom..." She mutters. "I could just take the couch." I offer. "No! I won't let you do that...!" She says. Cadenza sighs, grabbing my hand. She drags me to her room, "You can sleep in here. Just... Don't try anything crazy, ok?" Cadenza offers. "Are you sure?" I asks. She nods, "Positive." She states. I leave the room so she can change. She invites me back in once she's in PJ pants and a PJ shirt. We crawl onto the bed. Cadenza rolls over, starring at the ceiling. I do the same, our hands accidentally touching. "Night, Garroth." She says. "Night." I smile. I kiss her forehead, but she grabs my face hand kisses me. "Night.." She mutters, then rolls over, facing the side opposite to me. I roll over, in awe. I then fall asleep with thoughts filling my mind. Ok, then!

Those are all the one-shots for the moment!  Once we hit 2k, all these one-shots will be the 2k special! :3 I hope you enjoyed!

Bye!

~Carleigh