the mom

Tyler(Leo)

"Mother wants to see you," Erien said from her spot at the small round table while drinking her fresh coffee.

I have to admit she caught me off guard. I've been with ton of girls and I've never had to meet their moms. Ever.

"W-why?"

"She wants to see who's responsible for having my name thrown around like I'm some random braud. Duh," she coughed and continued her drink.

Her attitude is getting worse everyday and on top of that she's acting as if she doesn't know anything about me. If it was someone else, Pops would've wanted her gone. I wander how she's still here breathing.

"Be ready by five!"

"I'll be back at four thirty. If yeen ready by then, forget it."

I walked out, made sure I slammed her front door, and drove home.

Three had struck and I was fresh out the shower. I wasn't one to get dressed up. This dealt with Erien, and dispite her nasty attitude, I'd still do whatever for her.

After checking myself out once more, I jogged down the spiral staircase, and headed to Erien and Leah's home- which was literally five blocks over

When I pulled up, she was stepping out. Good girl.
Erien was dressed in a tight black dress that stopped right above her knees, a black pair of red bottoms, and a some girly shit.

"Well look who's on time," I mumbled and pulled off. Erien put the address in the GPS and I swear I've seen it before.

"We're going to the family house so behave!"

I prayed for God to watch over this girl before she gets thrown out the window and on to the rough street.

I pulled onto a dirt road that led into the woods. "You sure this is it?" I mumbled as I drove my freshly washed Mercedes-Benz.

"Just drive!"

I turned the music on full blast and drove until the back of a large house came into view. She made me drive my damn car on a dirt path when there was a huge driveway out front.

"Your people here yet?"

"They'll be here when the sun sets. Until then, you can shut up."

"The sun is setting!" I yelled. Erien is about to get knocked outta her fuckin heels if she doesn't quit.

"Be patient."

I got out, locked her in, and leaned on the car as I waited. Every time she tried to get out, I pressed the lock button.

"They're here!" Erien yelled and I looked at the driveway. What the hell? " You're not the only one who has secrets Leo!" I jumped as Erien stepped beside me. "You see.. we're actually alike in some way."

"I thought your dad was a doctor

"I thought your dad was a doctor."

"Oh he is. He's also in charge of the family cartel. Mother is his first lady," she stood behind me and spoke in my ear. I didn't know whether to be afraid or what. Erien's soft, melodic voice had my mind messed up. The other minute I was ready to throw her in a pool of wild animals and the next I just wanted to hold her. "Mother knows who you are and wanted to know your intentions with me. I think that it's just sad I'm the last one to actually meet Leo Rodriguez."

What the hell?

Erien stepped closer to my side, "Be good and she'll go easy!" she said before looping arms with me while everyone unloaded from the vehicles.

A small Asian woman walked up to me. She had to be no older than Erien. To say she was beautiful was an understatement.
"Leo," the woman eyed me, "or are you Tyler right now?" she continued to eye me before she took out her ankle piece.

"It's Leo."

"I'm Bi'nh, meaning peace, and just like my name, I try to keep peace everywhere about everything." she began playing with her ankle gun. No doubt it was a Bersa .380 CC. "Do you two have relations?"

"Erien doesn't date."

Ms. Bi'nh gave me a full interrogation on site. It was hard at first, but she couldn't keep her giggles in. I guess I could say I have that charm that works on anyone I target.

"Your father and Mr. Lee are actually good friends. I guess it's crazy how the world works huh?"

I nodded and hugged Erien's waist.

"Erien, let me speak to you right quick."
I went back to my car to wait since it looks like no one was going inside.

Erien
"I don't want to be around him," I spoke before my mother could. I didn't like the business either one of the families were into. I actually hated it. Though my parents had good Aliases and kept everything on the low, I was somehow always drug in their business. My entire life I tried to run away from it. For Tyler or Leo to try to hide his personal business away from me was excellent. Something about him was still just giving me an off vibe.

"You need to keep him around and you are."